Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/king

Displaying 1-25 of 37 results.
Set in my Alien Fanfictional Universe: When a Rare King doesn't seem to be enough, another Rare form of Royalty appears.
I tried writing a song, it's my best try yet. c:
It's supposed to be about how Ryou Bakura (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) feels after his yami is killed, but you can read it without any familarity with the Yu-Gi-Oh! series (I think).
Plot: A very hungry Rouge lion enters the Pride Lands, and is so hungry he would eat anything... even if it was a cub...
A few months later he appears at the Waterhole and meets that very cub again

Who is this lion? And what will happen?
 
Just a light hearted dragon poem I wrote.

Poetry (C) Zonadow
New lyrics to the beginning of the song This Is Halloween in TNBC! Now it`s only about Jack when he`s being shot while flying Santa`s sled.
Made by me.
i tried to write this story before but it went funny so here goes
A fantasy-based Shaman King story, in which different forms of fiction gentle glide between the cracks of the Shamanic world in a devastatingly seductive manner.
The first lion king movie but its in nalas point of view I hope you all like it!:D
I know this goes completely against my nature, but I'm gonna write a story that dosen't have Roxas:( *sobs*, Riku and Kairi.
This is based from the beginning - to the end, of The Lion King.(including when Sora comes to the pride lands)
The story based on my comic.
Sora; a girl fighting to be Shaman King became friends with Yoh and the gang when Ren fights her, but what past does Trey and her have together? Now she joins Yoh in the fight to be Shaman King. Will she make it or die trying? And what does her name mean?
My first attempt at writing Michael Jackson Fan Fiction. It was just an idea I had and this is the first chapter. A girl's wish comes true when she realizes she is on her way to meet the King of Pop.
A Shaman King fan fiction that's a little bit twisted into a fantasy novel type thing, but not enough to shame the author.
This is a story about a lioness that i got from a friend at TLKAA. Its not set in the lion king time or even in the same world.
the story is the first ive tried so its crappy.
all the characters in this are mine.
when u do this, your a real shaman king fanatic.
Crossover with Shaman King and Tokyo Mew Mew:

Ren remembers Kishu as an imaginary friend he had long ago; and when his friend Yoh brings up the matter of his family and asks Ren if there are any other relatives he has that might be dangerous, Ren has a
Chapter Two of series Shaman King X. What's after the tournament? What is the last shaman king? Find out more...
This is a continuation of the Shaman King series. The show never officially ended so I thought it'd be fun. Except my series is called Shaman King X.
Shaman King X is just a continuation of the series. I can't draw so I wrote it. It starts off with the scene of Yoh's Oracle Bell turning on automatically. Throughout my series the remaining contestants who wish to participate in the tournament striv
an epic story where good v.s. evil our heroes now having children they have a new generation of shaman. from the future 2047..we now go back in time to the year 2006 please enjoy!
An Arthurian legend of epic proportions! Made for English class. hehe.
geh...err..i think its kool w00t X3
see them going at it over and over!! until they go deaf..
its about Zolo and mariah and devyn, with trey and horo to.
the girls of W,I,T,C,H go's in a new portal and meets the Shaman King group. what happens when they only can get home when they help the group defeat there Evil. and whose is that new evil? read and find out.COMPLETE. read and enjoy!