Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/metal

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
When the Elrics are brought to a nervous-racked town, their mission goes wrong and they spot a girl hurriedly attempting to leave the crowd. What is she doing, and why does she seem to pop up every time they get into serious trouble?
^_^
The new Greed has a very STUPID question... but we'd all like to know the answer to it, right? AND ENVY AS A KITTY!
Songfic using Low Man's Lyric By Metallica. Roy's depressed and doesnt think he has a reason to live. RoyEd
Edward and Alphonse go tho college allong with the onther characters from FMA what will happen?
Another song I've written, here are the lyrics. I'll also post the music for it later, since I've written it all out digitally.
Warning!
Content HOTNESS!!!!!

Elricest!! [Ed x Al]
erm, something i did when i was bored, a series of questions regarding Science and Alchemy. quiz yourself! its fun...i think....
Some humor in this Fan-fic

I hope you enjoy it.

Rating: G

All ages

The People in the Fan Fic For Now *more will be added later*

Edward: 11

Roy: 15

Trisa (Mother): 31

Al(Baby Brother): Toddler
another year at hogwarts for harry and friends. some old friends returning and some new transfer studnets coming. enjoy.
Roy is crazy, Havok in mini skirt, alot of random stuff... *nose bleed*
A quasi-novelisation of MGS:TTT told from the POV of various characters. More of a collection of character studies, really. Ongoing and a re-vamp of the ff.net version which has been up for some time.