Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/note

Displaying 1-14 of 14 results.
When Aaron finds a book with Death-Note printed on it one day on the way home, He is curious and stumbles apon a bigger thing than he ever could imagine.
A side story of death note complety made up
it takes place 5 years after the main series ends


i dont own death note all of its owned by tsugumi ohba

I hope you like it!
I cannot believe the dearth of material in this category! o_O It's ridiculous.

Anyway I had to do this for a World Lit. assignment and...well why not, right?
Got paid to write it. So i wrote it. It's for an original music video my friends have to do for class. The end of the video is gonna be awesome x3
Kiomi Natsuka didn't know of Kira until he killed her older brother. Now she's out for vengeance, with help from a Shinigami with mysterious motives. Can she separate truth from lies in time? Or will Kira add one more Natsuka to his list of victims?
This is basically the same story (with a focus on the anime rather than the manga) as the real thing but with the focus on a character I added in.

Remember this focuses on my OC, you need to know the original story to fully understand this.
A wicked story about Misa's meeting with Kira... :)
This is some random stuff I thought up after looking through a book of Gothic and Lolita outfits. Don't ask. This tells the inaccurate story of how Death Notes came to be, something unintentionally done by a gay shinigami, hehe....
It's about me and my chocolate.
Based on real life. <3
Someone is finally able to enter the world of Anime!! The only problem is...
 
The "chosen one" doesn't even know what Anime is, nor care for it.
A short fluffy L/Raito fanfic ^_^
Emi Toshiko is a twenty year old detective on the KIRA case. Later, she finds out that the infamous L is on the same case and he wants to work with her.
This is the first chapter of a "parody mary-sue" I wrote to poke fun at people who are serious about writing these things.
 
If this angers you you are either
A. a Mary Sue
or
B. Taking this too seriously