Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/one

Displaying 26-41 of 41 results.
Nami x Vivi a kind of teaser to my german fanfiction Desert Children. I will do an english version of it.Nami left the mugiwaracrew and lives together with Vivi in Arbana....
o the love and romance ..... wdf?
its about love but cmon no gushy moohy doohicky junk
*THIS IS A POEM
Two People are Destined to be together...
read it its cool
A story all about the journey to set free a one winged angel. Many characters and many perils lie ahead. Read to find out. D: Summary's suck.
its not as good as front seat but it is still kinda funny!
read it its really funny
Three girls lose their home in a large fire that wiped out the whole town. Two of them join the pirate crew, and they set off. But will one of them find love on a small ship in the middle of the sea?
This is to my gf that I love and letting her no that I can never forget her.
READ MY POEM, IT'S ABOUT NOT BEING NOTICED THEN YOU START TO BE NOTICED
A series of poems I wrote. Most of them have to do with the citizens of the game. It has a little irony considering you played the game, but I still love it to death. No spoilers so far.
Something has been irritating Zoro. What irritates him more is that he can't figure out what it is. And as if he's not having enough trouble, Luffy is just making things worse. (ZoroxLuffy)
Wonder what goes throught a person's mind when they have a crush?...find out one opinion here.
One Day blah blah blah one day blah...**sneezes**
A poem i wrote that describes my life and how its going now.
about a girl who had a dream