Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/one

Displaying 1-25 of 41 results.
Shadow returns home from a G.U.N. mission to find his lover cheating on him with another hedgehog. The hedgehog is resistant to the bat, but shadow's wrath unleashed... untill he hears the hedgehog confess his (hidden) feelings
When there''s nothing in life worth living for, where do you turn? For Jun, it is a simple matter of turning on his Famicom and escaping to another life. Sooner or later, though, his past will catch up to him. [Original story inspired by Yume Nikki.]
'What's behind you?'
I turned around but nothing was there, 'There is nothing there?'
'You're not actually looking behind you now are you? You can never ever see whats behind you.'
This is the story of Adokad and his life in the final fantasy world. It has multiple things from the final fantasy games with original characters. Rated T for upcoming elements. Chapter 2 done. My very first story that I'm working on.
...hm....
A Tamaki One Shot with OC.

Minami was just looking for a palace to record her music, instead she found herself in a room filled with good looking guys, and she was particularly drawn to one tall, blond Prince.
The Straw Hat Pirate Crew thinks that they finally got to the Grand Line, but they have'nt! It's just Las Vegas!!!
Summary: A member of the Straw Hat pirates is suddenly sick, and not just with a cold. The said crew member's illness is unknown and their life hangs on end. Can they save their nakama?Or will they all have to see another loved one die?
Luffy once had a friend in his old village but she had to move to another village. What happens when she comes back?trouble or love? Does she fall for one of the Straw hat pirates? READ TO FIND OUT!!
a poem i thought was very cool
and i tried to fit a little nursery ryme in it
enjoy
Chapter Three = humour again.
"Never fear, Neji!" someone said. Far too loudly. "Master Gai once told me of a hangover remedy! You need - well,we'll have to find a dog and get it to bite you first - and a pepper and-"
Not much to say. Based it off of a "Described Imagry" activity we did in class a week or so ago. I don't have enough space for a full explanation...
What happens when you stick 10 avatar characters in one house and use it as a game show? Chaos.
The last verse of this poem is heartbreaking...
Anyways this Fan-fic is 1 story with each of my favorite couples' point of veiw. If you don't like one of these couples plz veiw the chapter of the couple you like...
Old friends can change when you're gone a while.
A One piece story i wrote. 4 kids, who are 16 years old, join the straw hat crew, are amazing. They stick together, but one girl doesn't care for her friends much after an accident between them almost gets her killed.  Find out what happens!
At the start of the second semester, Tomo decides to be the best at everything...
And I'll say now that I don't own Azumanga Daioh...
A strange force teleports different characters from different things (anime, live action movies, etc...) Onto the Merry-Go! WHAT WILL LUFFY DO WITHOUT MEAT?! And what will Sanji and Kakashi do when they discover ME?!
^^ A bunch of stuff munched together; such as Naruto, One Piece, Sailor Moon, Matrix, etc... starts off as One Piece then transforms into other things ^^ Well-written, easy to follow. BOO! I SCARED YOU!
Nami x Vivi One-shot. Contains WAFF and Shoujo-ai. Rated: PG-13+

Need to collect ideas :P
Nami x Vivi. Oneshot, Songfic. The day before both of them have to gotheir own way. so I thought the Song "Listen to the rain" byEvanescence would fit into this :)
I wrote it in Vivi's view... and I hope the words fits to her character. and... well...
Lol there's only one chapter with 3 jokes on it, but they're all real funny. *Please Read!*
This is a story that happens right after Movie Three.  The Mugiwaras are resting up on a strange island; when they meet an interesting young woman named Kikilo. Kikilo has a dark, despicable secret; can the pirates find it out? Or will it be hidden forev