Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/pirates

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
'Tis a pirate story, young lads, told from the eyes of a lass with the mind upon adventure! Argh.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
I know this is long.....
Its one of my longest poems.
Enjoy and comment please!
Kara goes to another world and guess who she meets. A twelve year old Jack Sparrow.
Stuck on a island no place to go, hey whats with that builing. BANG BANG BANG
Meeting Jack Sparrow for the first time, through a scarry experience, Eve was not inpressed. But when danger comes her way she finds her only escape on the Black Pearl. Now piracy isn't that bad of a life. But just as Eve is settlign in she's shipped back
He has taken something from her and she'll do anything to get back what is hers and ONLY hers.
Luffy mets an awesome cat like pirate who decides to help Luffy find One Piece but what happens when Luffy starts to find out secrets of her past? Will Luffy keep falling for her? Or will he fall to his death?
this isn't my best....but its about a group of four who are pirates. if you like action adventure and pirates then this is the story fo you!!
When a young man named Joshua crashes onto a horse ranch, he gains a companion he would need to go through his voyage to find an ancient tower.
this goes along with Aleria's Will's first.
The story behind the picture of Chai. Please comment if you can =).
Jack has come back to port Royal, hoping to inlist the help of Will as he searches for treasure. (not actual movie sumary)