Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/tales

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
Some poems I wrote inspired from the massive amounts of snow that have consumed the area where I live. Hope you enjoy.
Descripted events of my life that had insightful value that I felt was appropriate to share.
Pika, a pikachu, lives peacefully in Pika Forest with his family. But when Pika's daughter goes missing, its up to Pika to go and bring her home. Along with some help from an always hungry ralts and a flirty jigglypuff.
NEWSFLASH!!!!

I just found out from Nintendo Power magazine that there will be a Tales of Symphonia anime series coming out in Japan in 2007! No word on US release though.... I'll buy it and watch it even if its in Japanese though! (Do Japanese dvd's have English subtiles?)

Please comment me if you have any more information! Oh, and if your a Kratos Aurion fan, YOU RULE!!!
Just some random story about Presea, who has an Extremely impropriate crush on Lloyd. I'm so gonna get flamed for this story. Not really sure which pairings that's in this story but I think it's PreseaXLloyd and ColetteXLloyd.
This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.
This started out as a Tales of Symphonia fic, but my recent obsession with Tales of the Abyss made me make this a crossover. Title says it all.
Stories of what happened to me while I was in the 7th grade. (Their really just reports I had to do, but stories nontheless.)
A series of poems I wrote. Most of them have to do with the citizens of the game. It has a little irony considering you played the game, but I still love it to death. No spoilers so far.
I made the words! It sort of goes along with the game in some sort of creepy way and I can't believe there is no other ToP stuff on this site. I made the words ORIGINALLY from my own crazy head...NO takey takey from me!