Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/water

Displaying 1-8 of 8 results.
A water purifier is used to filter tap water so that it is more suitable for drinking, but also for watering plants. This type of equipment is available in several forms on the market, in order to meet different needs.

So, when it comes to choosing a water purifier machine, there are a few important criteria to consider. Here is a small guide for this purpose.
Came out of nowhere - didn't capture exactly what I wanted to say, though. Still like it.
Oneshot. Fire needs air to exist. Zuko deliberates this and other principles of fire as he searches for the last Airbender.
A story of 4 people, chosen to harness the four Elements to stop a new evil arisen in the world.
Under the sea live a human like creature, they have never seen us we have never seen them. Now one has the curage to see whats there past his home, but he finds some of his kind don't want to find out, and will stop at nuthing to stop him.
It's about the elements... chinese and so on... Will take a long time
this was a story i wrote for school
Some lies are good but the majority out there are bad. A poem about lying which is not as easy as it sounds because there are always consequences.