Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/yu_yu_hakusho

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
Come journey into the mind of one Youko Kurama and learn the secret behind his favorite technique, the Rose Whip. Learn why the rose suits Kurama so well and why he favors it in the first place. (Complete)
a folktale...Yumiko and Zaki...
A poem for each of the four heros
My first chapter story here. It's a comedy romance-ish story with Yu Yu Hakusho and InuYasha. Yeah... Read it!!!!! (There's a very small little thing involving yaoi, but it's not in the story and it's warned when it's coming so I'm not gonna put yaoi in the ratings)
A hilarious fake chat whose characters are me and my best buddies, and anyone I feel like adding. IT SHALL BE THE FUNNIEST EVENTUALLY! MUWAHAHAHA!!
Summary: You decided to take a trip to Demon World to climb their highest mountain. As you headed up the mountain your cure members died one by one from the harsh blizzard. You were the last survivor. You were rescued by a strange group who fights ag
Hiei and his wife are wandering about and they some across a war. Ruby gets hurt and they stay at some one's house for her to get better, but while they're there Ruby lets a few more demons into the world
Come journey inside the mind of Kurama to learn the secret behind his weapon of choice, the Rose Whip. Told in a rather...unique perspective for an interview.
Humans are becoming demons, Yusuke is flashing in and out of worlds, and all of the leaders of the realms are missing, and finally Hiei returns.
Hiei ponders over this thing humans love so much and so he searches for answers.
This is the result of a class assignment. We were reading The Canterbury Tales and were assigned to write a prologue resembling it's prologue. See if you can guess who the characters are.
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring various new and old characters!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from YuYu Hakusho!
This is a normal group Counsling session that my friend Katie and I made up I hope you like It!!!
The story of how Hiei and Shiei (orignal character) meet and fall in love. Also the story of how Shiei orginally an enemy of the gang now fights along side them!
{One-shot songfic to Clay Aiken's "This is the Night"} What if Hiei had been the one to rescue Yukina? Would this be the night for him? {Brother-sister fic}{PG. Angst/Spiritual.}
PG: {My 1st fic!} Kurama's past has come back to haunt him - specifically his FEMALE past. Can he ever admit that he has feelings for a girl? {FINISHED} I'll probably add a sequel or another version later.
Have you ever woundered what Kurama the goodie goodie would be like evil? If you ever did then read this story...you will very surprised....
Ok...do not hate me for this..think of it as, he'll like you more..just read.
An Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakusho Fanfic. Please be kind and help me with a title for the story