Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/yuki

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
Haruhi Fujioka starts off to a new school... for cartoon characters. This is where they learn to become one with their inner toon and find where they belong before they get adopted to a show. Then someone begans posioning the toons. Can it be stopped?
When Yuki walks in on Tohru with another boy, he becomes butter and woman hatig, pushing Tohru away more. Does he still love her on the inside?
Yuki Sohma, as you all know, he's a kind person, but has trouble telling people whats on his mind. But when He meets Maya things seemed to change for the both of them. (Hope you read and tell me what you think about my story x])
its short i know but hopefully my fan that requested this is satisfied and sorry i just really got busy with work and the kids n school! only 37 more days!
oh any yea this has some grown up stuff so please forgive me if u dont like it!
I am Yuki Cross, a human and I dwell in a place where vampires live just below us...as they count the beating of our rapid hearts, and stave their dark desires. I stop them from killing, but can I resist the temptation?

For My fan Firefoxfireball101
Arya sat in the pouring rain, lightly drawing . Her pad was soaked , but she drew on drawing the figure in a hooded sweatshirt. She sat outside the Sohma’s house, waiting for Kyo. Then she heard noise on the roof
HOLY COW! An ENGLISH title. The fourth story. Yay.

Yuki moved in and Kay is debating over her feelings for him and Seto. When she dates Yuki, will Seto's jealousy lose her heart and will Adelinda finally be found? All will be answered here.
YukixxTohru pairing. ROMANCE!
 
(The stuff in red doesn't mean anything. I donno why it's red ^-^)
 
I would like to give some credit to my friend who helped me with this story!
(You know who you are! THANK YOU!)
[one-shot] When Shuichi loses something important, he has difficulty moving on. However, people often find comfort in ghosts of the past...
Drabble. YukiShuichi. Maybe, just maybe, Yuki isn't so coldhearted.
Tohru Honda is living happily with Kyo, Yuki, and Shigure. Their lives are the same as usual, and nothing can go wrong. But, when a new girl comes to school and befriends Tohru, she ends up learning the Sohma family secret!
(Once again with my bad titles) There is a heat wave and Yuki has a girl who's is madly in love with him. Something quick and sweet.
(PG, I think ^^) Shuichi and Yuki have gone to bed, but Yuki stays up a little to admire his lover. This is so sappy! XP
What happens when Shuichi steps into the world of sewing? Nothing but danger for himself and the loss of sanity for Yuki. Though this little adventure won't be a complete waste, Yuki learns something new about his and Shuichi's relationship. ShuYuki
It's amazing how a happy little game can lead to your greatest desires. [Yaoi][One-shot]
This is a story of me traviling the world and i get to meet the Sohmas
Ayaka broke up with Hiro. Shuichi tries to comfort his friend but it doesn't help but hurts not Hiro but Shuichi. What will Yuki do to help his lil pink haired baka and what will he finally realize? May contain some spoilers but unsure right now.
By
It was only a matter of time of argueing with Yuki about a doctor that shigure realized something. Yuki WANTED to be sick. He WANTED to just lay there without help. He was being suicidal. "No...No, Yuki, rethink this!" "No..." the rat whispered w
This is my first story being wrote in a long time...I finished it 5:12pm...July 01, 04. It's for Fruits Basket. It's told through someone's point of veiw. I have a unique way of writing. >_>;; So you can kind of pick. It's told through either Yuki or
Insight on Hiro's life. (Shounen ai: YukixShuichi and HiroxShuichi, if you care to see it.)