Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 51-65 of 65 results.
(Also on mediaminer.org)A Naruto take on the song "Sk8er Boi" by Avril Lavigne. (SakuNaru)Sasuke turns down loving Sakura. Years later, ninja girl's a rockstar. Two versions of this fic, story and song. these are both versions! Song version is in the
The sad life of gaara...
Late one night, Gaara is buried in paperwork. Sandsib fic, oneshot. Written for LJ's 20 inkspots comm. Not Sandcest, though I love it, just keeping my Inkspots gen.
A night of contemplation; a serious, introspective piece. A shinobi ponders life and death at the edge of the abyss. Rated PG-13 for contemplations of suicide and potentially disturbing and macabre imagery. One-shot. (1100-ish words)
SASUKE EXPLODED!!!YAY!!!!!
How all the Naruto peeps are interviewed by a new group of ninja journalists!
Well...er...a hundred things to do in class when you're bored.
a collection of funny quotes about cats. some of my own are in there too
A step-by-step guide.
Anyone who ever had to do this will find this funny !
Neji sees Tenten with her hair down for the first time and for the first time, he noticed something really important... [NejiXTen][one-shot]
Chouji at 15, falls in love for the first time and falls hard. When he even stops thinking about food, how far will it go? And will Shikamaru get the girl first? [ChouXOC]
Have you ever heard someone cry so painfully that it pierced your own heart and you began to cry sharing their sorrow and emotion? Read the tale of Naruto and Hinata's painful encounter...
pretty funny!
These are little poems, most likely an offshoot from ShinobiWolf's Broken Song. If anyone reads this who knows ShinobiWolf, please tell him/her to read this. I'd like the critiscm so I can write better.
A made up character named Lily is interviewing the naruto crew! Find out what she says about them, and asks them! And she is a blackmailer. She blackmails all of 'em at least once.
Some make a return.