Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/characters

Displaying 26-38 of 38 results.
Okay. I feel bad cuz I haven't been submitting here. Okay. In this story...you have to guess which character I'm writing about by just viewing their POV, and if you want extra points you need to get the song right too. THIS IS A CONTEST!!!
Biographies of my All Oc's
Well, here are some 'interviews' with all of my characters. Very random. You may not get the Puffy and Hunter one, so just incase, remember that Hunter has the power of telekinysis. Anyhoo, enjoy.
It's just bios of my OCs.
For all those who are curious on the Japanese names of Yuugiou GX. Here they all. This took me less then fifteen minutes to type down, yes fifteen minutes! Those minutes I could be using for other things! So, enjoy. =D
A list or pronunciations of the names of the characters and places for "Arasya." Please forgive me if the way I wrote the pronunciation doesn't make much sense, but this is my first pronunciation guide, so I gave examples of how the words sound.
Andrew Champion is given a "free-will" project, a weeklong assignment that tests one's ability to make strong choices. Saddled with loudmouthed friends, an unattainable crush, and the geekiest girl in school as a partner, he'll walk a rocky road.
Well, I'm making a story of... " How in the Heck did I think of Collie, Anti, and all of the Other Characters!!!"
Collie: Woooohoooo!!!! I finally get to find out how I got here!!!
Anti:... and how I got stuck with Him...
SPS: Enjoy!!!!
A simple piece looking at different ways of describing characters. A lot of people on another site seemed to like it a lot ... for some odd reason.
Well my character bios.Since i can't show you what my characters really look like(i don't have a scanner;_;)i did my best at telling you what they look like by word.*This was brillient lara fox's idea*
This is a collection of fancharacters for Sonic. If you would like me to add a chapter for your character, just comment with the required info (see Pukki's Bio for a sample).
Well, everyone is doing it, so what the heck.
just what the title says!