Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/characters

Displaying 1-25 of 38 results.
So, the start of the new series. Based around Monday Night Combat. So, the template you can copy and you can check the FNA Lists to see the available spaces. I shall go over it, and then tell you if it''s list-worthy or not. So, enjoy.
Inspired by a story by Lady_Nightmare; this is amusing ways to mess with the FF7 gang.
This is the Lion King 3.
I do not take credit for the real characters I use in the story. Only the ones I made up.
My first ever Transformers fanfic and since the first part seemed to go down well, I decided to continue it into a full story.

Roadtrain (c) Flankfire (of FA)
Transformers (c) Hasbro
Everything else (c) me (Amy)
Bios from the following: Glimpses Of The Past, Wisdom From Heaven. I will try to put them in order.....
The first chapter, or prolog if you will of the brginning of the story "Light and Shadows"

During the stories, more to come, it will be a story of a ninja called Zayashi, struggling up the ninja road, with the challenges, etc that come his way.
Some quizzes! WOO-HOO!!!!

you can find out what Condemned character you are, and stuff like that!
Something to help keep my characters straight, and to request art with.
Uh, my RP Character info
Just an intro to a story about my sperm anthro, Sam...There'll be more later.
A series of poems telling the story of my character Milt, the man with a television for a head. My friend and I are working on turning it into a rock opera too, so that'll be cool...
well here they are! some of my ocs! i love them all!
For those who love to rp, here are some of my characters for Rping in different worlds!!!!
Here's EVERYTHING you need to know about Mago Magros! Here's a picture of their anatomy illustrated, by the way:
http://flammingcorn.deviantart.com/art/Mago-Magro-Anatomy-73822550
ok this is a story about one of my characters James Treeo He's a very caring young man who has a rather bad and upsetting past his father hates him and his mother seems to be drifting away. He has a little sister named Lindsie.please leave comments
So this is how it all starts...They'll be more of these...I'm jumping around though, writing whatever scene comes to mind first, so they'll jump around a lot. I'll try to keep them in order, but spoilers are ahead. Click with caution.
just all my fan charries & stuff
The candle flickers, more so in the wind, but it never goes out. Unrelenting, guilt eats away at him, tearing at the flesh, as if to pull it from his bones.
He wonders what would have happened if he’d let her stay.
This is my ORIGINAL story everything is © TKxKari224 except for kaoru, kaoru is © xEmotional and also hikagu is © NAERA
(xEmotional helped me with some of the parts ^^)Claire is © NAERA
Yep, just a bunch of bios. Nothing all that special, I'm just bored.
Just some info on my characters so you can get to know them better. By the way, this is all officially copyrighted!
This is a story that my friend and I made up
out of boredom.....
We sent it to FanFiction.net and they thought it was hularious!
So, I hope you like!
This fan fiction is not yet  complete so a summary can not yet be compiled. Remember to come back for updates! (;
just some story i made up....outa boredom
This is profiles of my pokemorphs.