Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/danny

Displaying 1-25 of 32 results.
Everything is fine. Until Danny, and his friends go the the market. Strange things begin happening in all different worlds. What will happen to the worlds, and the people that live there?
Danny, Sam and Tucker go to a movie, but that's just the beginning...
Danny and his family just got new neighbors, and Danny falls for their daughter. But there is a twist. Read this to find out if this love is forbidden!
Twelve year old, Danny is the handsomest, most popular, boy in school. Girls in town follow him where ever he goes. One day at school, Danny begins to see a girl. He didn't care at first, until things began to get weird.
A vision in the stars tell of a new Keyblade Wielder, so Sora and friends travel to where the weilder lives, Amity Park. Meanwhile, a new enemy is growing stronger. DPKH Crossover. R&R Please
Someone destroyed the Earth,
Someone destroyed their lives,
Someone's gonna pay.
Someone had better be watching their Back.
It's prom time for juniors and seniors at Casper High, including Danny, Tucker, and Sam. DxS
The first DxS fic I've ever bothered to write. Somewhat tragic... A one-shot, partially from Sam's POV and partially from third person. After Danny, before college, she waits for someone she knows won't be coming home.
Here's a short vers.
Danny fills in for Chip. But after the concert, he gets kidnapped! No SB in it. R&R and NO FLAMES! Requested from FF.net
Timmy takes his friends to a CS gig. But when the pop star brakes his leg, Danny has to fill in. Another thing...Danny can't sing! Will SB take place? R&R, NO FLAMES!!!
When worlds collide, Jenny Wakeman and Danny Fenton meet! It first starts as hate, friendship, then...love? How can this effect on their friends and family? And what is this war about robots and ghosts? Please R&R!!! FINISHED
An old friend of Sam comes to visit, and strange things begin to happen. Vampires, werewolves, and ghostboys, oh my!
Samantha dwelled in the shadows of the western seas. She was of a kind that detested the light. And she herself was not very fond of land, especially not after what happened there...
haha! this i just write down randomly while doing a another chapter for "Ravedrus" i thought it was funny so i decided to put it on by it's self lol any one who's a fan of Boston legal may find it funny (hopefully)
OMG i was reading some FF made by Angie-chan and i was all like "ZOMFG! i should make a fan-fic!" And then i started to talk to myself(again!;__;); I know what ur thinking"Wow! this chick is Coo-coo";__; i know i am! ok?! well...this takes place on Grad.
This a stroy Where I plan to Do the Impossible...
I'm gonna make 3 Couples in one story!
It can go either way... That's What's Exciting and I don't mean As Yaoi or Yuri I mean any Couple.
It's Spring Break and Danny, Sam, and Tucker have met a girl named Katrina. Danny likes her but his friends have their own opinions. To them something strange is going on and Danny is the target. But after a while Tucker falls under the new girl's spell, leaving Sam all alone. Until Valerie joins her.
Read to find out more.
A Danny and Sam story
just a story.
crossover danny phantom/dragons
You can't fight g r a v i t y
This is Chris Fenton's poem about her and her dad, Danny. Please Read! It's short and sweet!
[One Shot] Danny never realized until now that his heart stopped beating whenever he turned ghost. . . but he was glad that it did. This was written to go with a picture I drew at deviantart, but it slowly turned into fanfic. [Danny & Valerie]
A story of what it would be like if Danny had a little brother who pranks the crap out of him! Story by me, some characters/personalitiys/themes by other sources (eg:Family Guy,Drake & Josh, Danny Phantom, you get it)
NOTE: Some parts are narrated b
Oneshot. In the future, Danny is alone in the Ghost Zone, an outcast in both worlds. He remembers what led up to it...It all started with a sweater.