Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kingdom_hearts

Displaying 1-25 of 25 results.
I was bord so I put together this list. It's of Organization's members, their weapons, element-type things, etc, etc. Tell me if I got something wrong.
This is my first attempt at a fan-fiction and I don't consider myself a good writer so help me by giving me constructive critsism please >.<
This is a story of a new Keyblade bearer many years after the time of the games. This story goes beyond the Disney/FF boundary of the original stories, going into different worlds of other non-Disney or FF games/animes. Hope someone enjoys it!
Xemnas finds a flyer for Camping trips mixed in his paperwork, and he somewhat thinks it's a good idea to get out of the Castle that Never was...

bad descrip. but plz read!
Roxas could do nothing to stop his brother from grabbing Riku's hand as the darkness came and tore Roxas and Sora apart. Now they all must search the worlds to find each other and try piece back their island, person by person. AkuRoku RikuSora
hope you like it i was board one day so i wrote this it is kinda like the naruto thing but its not at the same time and its not finished yet so if u have any ideas please tell me
Seven years after Sora saves the world, a new heartless appears on his island, a yellow computer.
He gives his life to save Kairi and the island.
Four years after that kairi and Riku get together, but she's misrable.
Finally she can't take anymore.
if any of you lot say he is a emo i will use ur comments to toast yaoi flavored marshmeloses
And please comment!

i'm also sorry if this offeneds anyone
A story about the New Generation.
A story based in Castle Oblivion, also carrying themes of both KH1 and 2.
:P I know it's not great, but I love it so far. So be nice! Tell me if there are things I can fix up.
Was playing Kingdom Hearts 2 like crazy and this story popped up one night.
This a fanfic about Organization XIII that mainly centers around Roxas. It is not finished yet.
Have you ever wondered why Sora and Riku don't have parents? Or whotheir parents are, for that matter? Here's my retarded little oneshot that explains it!
Sora was going to Hallow Bastion 'til he found his way in the wourld of Fruits Basket! What will happen in this world? Just read & Find out! (Note: Also a Kyoru fan Fic...)Please comment after you read!
Sakka's been put onto a world she has no relation with, but is somebody triggering her emotions?
Well, I went through my collections of random bits and pieces of stories when I came across this beaut! For all of you who have been waiting for another Kingdom Hearts messup, here it is! It is Kingdom Hearts 1, though. I need to write some KH2 messu
This is a one-shot in Riku's POV about his feelings for Sora. Please R&R and let me know what you think! Yaoi!
Sora's life could not be happier.He has his two best friends, but he starts having dreams! Scary ones at that!!! What is the meaning of these dreams? To tell of the future? To be a warning of what is to come? And why is Riku always the one centered a
Ken thinks he knows the world he lives in. But when he meets a stranger who saves his life, he begins to think that things are not as they seem...
Kei (Digital Dreamer's RP chara), Tori, and Koji (My charas) are in Traverse Town for Christmas. Follow the last few days before Christmas in this comody! (Unedited, uncorrected. Sorry about the spacing)
It's after the first day and Sora, Riku, and Kairi are chatting. But can they get their lines right?
Sora and Kairi *try* to do their scene, but it comes out completely wrong. Plz r&r. More coming soon.
Basically the KH crew trying to do a scene and they kinda screwed up...
Basically what I'm doing is taking a song I've heard and Matching it with a character from a show. Don't let my crappy Desc. stop you from reading.
Everyone knows what the Paupu does...but has anyone ever tried it? Is the Legend really just a Legend? Should Riku be feeling the way he does about Sora?