Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/knuckles

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
Sonic and the gang travel to a hotel where they are sure that a certain villain has traveled to with his new accomplice. To find out what's going on, they need to disguise themselves (and test their characters) in a way they never have before. But not without running into more trouble along the way.
Sonic and friends escape from the circus and our favorite speedster and his pals become spellcasters at a magic school.
My little brother accidently went on my DSi and deleted this... so I''''m remaking it 8D

Pretty much a Sonic parody of "The Rugrats Movie"
Request for ZoDanma
This is a day in the life of Sonic, from when he wakes up to when he goes to sleep. feedback would be very nice and constructive criticism is very welcome. don''''t hesitate to comment on my work!
Are you like Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, or the newest heroine in 2002, Cream? For your answers, put in the letter you want.
I'm working on one story at a time except Big because I loath him oh, so much.
This is the story of a young hedgehog named Crystal.

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, etc. © Sega

One of the Characters belongs to Archie comics!!!!
Knuckles battles mysterious new foes bent on stealing the Master Emerald!

Meanwhile, Punchy and Rainbow have discovered Rainbow's sister... But is she an enemy?
There's a new girl in town and she fights hard, as Shadow is about to find out...

Very crazy!! Lol I laugh eveytime I read it! XD
Knuckles, once the guardian of the Master Emerald, needs to find his true destiny. But what is that destiny?
Rouge is attacked by the remaining members of a gang called Crab. She goes to Knuckles to heal but she is attacked before she can heal fully. Now Knuckles has to save her from a chocolatly death! What? KnuxRouge (Includes the original oneshot)
Welcome to Mercedes' Academy for Gifted Girls. Here, majic isn't just a word, it's the curriculum.
by LordLatios (me) and LadyLatias (my brother)over PictoChat on the DS, some are funny some arnt be he wanned me to post em so yeah, i think you can tell wich ones are done by who :P
Eggman opens his Chocolate Factory for Sonic, Tails, Amy, Knuckles, and Cream but when the start the tour it becomes a nightmare
When Sonic stumbles onto an old Temple, he finds himself trapped and possesed by an old enemy. Can Knux, Tails, and Amy realize Sonic NOT really Sonic or will Sonic lead his friends to their doom? Guess you'll have to read it to find out!!
Then full and true account of the events that occured on the mystical Angel Island.
A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!
Co authored with Skye Mac; about the Sonic gang winding up in an alternative world; and with two witchy sisters.(OC)
Shadow is trying to trick Knuckles & Kristin (my character). Will he succeed?
This is basically a story about what the sonic cast would say if they were drunk. I only wrote it to fool around with my new pens but I deciced to post it here anyway.Alaa is my fan charachter.