Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/lyrics

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
Lyrics and link to an acapella song I made with Vocaloid. 
Yeah, I know Yiruma isn't a Pop Star (xD) but at least he's Korean! :D

This is my lyrics to Yiruma's piece "Kiss the Rain". Enjoy or something! x)
A world of magic...
...Pain and hurt...
Where you have to beleive in yourself...
...to become more than anything ever before...
..You have to look within yourself..
A famous boy singer who writes` songs for the band called; ILY-kun (I Love Yoshi-kun), end up got missing.
Experimenting with combining poetry, dairy writing, and song lyrics (not my own!). A way of expressing mixed feelings in a different type of way.
I make these song lyrics for you to give me the thumbs up or thumbs down on it being either good or bad. So, give me your relpy be nice about it, okay?!
These are the lyrics to the song Bratja (brothers) from FMA ((it's backround music)) It's originally in Russian... so I have the Russian and English lyrics here...
Just a song I wrote. When I sing it, it sort of has an Evanescence/FlyLeaf type vibe to it, but anyways I like it!
This was once "NOT STORies/ SONGs**", but now it`s "Songs 1" and in this songs comparsion it has my favorite artisan`s songs.
ookiiess...a song i wrote O.o
A Song i wrote... so if the words ar kinda wierd its beacause thats how you sing them with the beat! ^_^ Hope you like it! Especially LieDetector16
I don't usually write fanfics but I do write songs and this is one of them. I wrote this while I was feeling depressed so that's why it sounds so sad.