Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/poem

Displaying 51-75 of 366 results.
I'm not very good at writing poems. But, I thought this was the best one I wrote. Enjoy.
Poem of love...
Just a poem I wrote.... i know it sux but whatever...
This is a poem I was inspired to write while I was in my english class the other day.
Just a poem about Deidara and Sasori...nothing much...
Another poem. I wasn't feeling so good one day, so I wrote this. It's called depression....
This is a poem I wrote for my real life friend, Songwriter, because of all the stuff we've been through together this last school year. Enjoy!
Another poem. I wrote it a long time ago, but I didn't know what to call it or what to do with it really, but now it's complete, and to me, it makes no sense at all whatsoever. Enjoy!
This is just a poem I wrote while on vacation, nothing big. Hope you like it!
This is a poem I decided to write for my friend YamiRevea as a Christmas gift because she's one of the best friends I could ever have and I am unable to get her a physical gift. Hope you like it Jenny-chan!
Since I'm an idiot, I accidentally deleted my older story entitled 'Poems'. Well...I just realized this, some hours afterwords, so, now, I'm going to try and resurrect some of them in this story...hopefully, I won't delete this one...
Just a poem I wrote on a whim. I'm sure everyone's had a dream like this right? Anyway... tell me what you think ^_^
This is another one of my poems. I've been feeling a little depressed lately and this poem will explain why. You can answer the question towards the end if you want to. I hope you enjoy it. It's also written in song form.
Swan-  refering to the North Star which is refered to in Greek as polaris which means the swan
 
YAY ME!!! as my couisin would say "I be smart."
yay another poem i wrote a while ago i finally figured out how to submit storys yay!!! ^-^
This is a poem that was inspired by bookworm369, YamiRevea, and YoriXYamiForever. I wrote this sometime this week 'cause I was feeling really depressed that day....
Just a poem I wrote when I was bored.... so yeah.....
An ode to lesbian love.
This is a poem I wrote for school. It's a metaphor poem about a theif (GEE I BET YOU CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHERE I GOT THE INSPIRATION FOR THAT XD). I came up with this whole thing in about 10 minutes.
To forget lifes trubles. go into a place were you don't have to worry.
A person stuck in ther memories trying to get out but it's to painful. Their memories are haunting them.
Showing sombody into their mind telling them they can find it they don't even have to try.
Just something that's happening to me that I thought I would share in poetry form.
A very senseless but quite enjoyable poem ^^
just a poem i wrote......