Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/poem

Displaying 201-225 of 366 results.
rather morbid poem
A little free form poetry that tells the story of what happened to me last night. A friend and I played Age of Empires, and came out with this result.
It's not really a story...It's just a poem type thing that popped into my head after I learned that my ex-boyfriend (whom I'm not exactly over yet) and my best friend are going together.
a poem i wrote in science, i was bored.
A poem I wrote about Al from Fullmetal Alchemist. All flamers will be fed to my secretary, Gluttony. I guess it's kinda sad.
A poem...an odd poem.
A poem...an odd poem.
A poem...an odd poem.
is just a poem about what i thought life was
my dog died not to long ago, so i decided to write a quick poem about it...I'm so sad...
This is just a little poem, it was the first I had done in a while...so it isn't that wonderful I suppose.

It was created as a devotional to my dearest friends.
a load of poems i made up and i no its not a banner i just didnt no were to put it
A poem I wrote about a year and a half ago...not sure what it's about.
here's 4 of my poems i made
A Poem dedicated to 'my hero'
Dedicated to certain fans of Sonic the hedgehog.
Dedicated To LieDetector16! She is so sweet! I hope you like it! LieDetector16 and i love to cry!
A poem about how Kikyo died.
a stupid poem I wrote last year.
A poem about your imagination
This is a messed up poem...thingy. Yeah..its sorta like my feelings. It reminds me of people drowning, well that was the inspiration.
Title says all. I was super pissed at a friend when i wrote this. So i don't know about the quality in this, but i was in a blind rage remember?
I was a little depressed when I wrote this. But its an old poem.
the life and death of a lost boy. (poem)