Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/poem

Displaying 1-25 of 366 results.
A poem (and tale) of the fallen (plant leaves).
A poem from the point of view of a woman who has just lost her husband from cancer. (This was not written in tribute of The Fault in Our Stars, btw.)

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
Thanks to Saltwater, a good friend of mine, for suggesting the above poem title. I added the "Coffee" in because it needed the word coffee. I usually hint to the readers what I'm going to write about. Yep.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
 
After playing an hour+ of Plants vs. Zombies, I took a break and began 'attempting' to write out a decent poem, knowing that one way or the other, it'll spoil and turn out to be really 'ugly'. The title, as you can read, was inspired by the graves that popped up in several levels of PvZ.

Note that this poem wasn't intentionally written due to the horror holiday comin' up around the corner.

Please do not misuse my poem for any other outside purpose. I do not tolerate plagiarism.
A poem I made about Harley Quinn.
Haven't been on here for A LONG time. .-.
Poem: A dryad's point of view on the destruction in the forests in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Last Battle.
This is a poem I wrote inspired after having read the whole Hunger Games saga in a few days (which I absoultely adored). Let me know what you think :)
Just a light hearted dragon poem I wrote.

Poetry (C) Zonadow
A sad poem. Leave comments!
A poem about the Simpsons family playing dart. Do you remember Barts evil twin? (actually, Bart was the evil one, but whatever)
My black cat Yoshi pasted away last fall, he drowned in a pool. This poem is in remembrance of him. You will always be in my heart, Yoshi.
A poem for my dear friend, Zelda. <3
I felt to write a poem, so I did. Not fan made, just a short, wierd poem.
Anyway... I came up with this at like 2 in the morning. Couldn''''t sleep, so just started thinking of words and sticking them together. For this one, I would... really like to hear what your interpretations of it are..?
Ok, here is a poem I wrote about a killer Gingerbread Man in August 2004. It''''s old, but I hope you like it. :)
i wrote this after my boyfriend of a year and a half broke up with me.
I submitted this for my writing contest.

She''ll never know it''s her.
It''s these short little poems...in a series. I started it when I was in class, having a pretty bad day so its pretty....well not happy
More haiku's may be on the way.
Well... Something I often think.
Just a short poem. It is about Raven and how she feels about Robin.
ok. I have no idea. saw a poem, though of a Hilson one. typed it, and now here it is.
I was reading Vol 8 of ''Yami not matsui'' also known as ''Descendents of darkness'' alot was about the character Tsuzuki T.T but um reading about him inspired a liitle bit of me to write something so I hope you like it ^_^
Some silly haiku.