Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/school

Displaying 51-59 of 59 results.
Don't worry, not all my stories/poems are from school! (This is the rubbishest poem EVER!)
Something I have to deal with at school.There sonic char plus my in this.Tells about a day at school.If you want a char in here just ask.=3
I also wrote this last year only it was for extra credit. Hope u like...
Bladebreakers atend a boording school. a group of 4 girls come new, and they promise to get into trouble, themselfs and others! Better be a friend then a enemy!
It's a fanfic for Genkai's fanfic! ^^ Hope you like it!
Another funny list! You never how insane your school can be...
Well, this is something happened to me.. But it had been added some fiction story just to make it cooler!! Enjoy!!
This is based on the true story of our school fire drill. Just so you know our school is very messed up and you probally won't even belive some of what you read. so read and tell us what you think.
Forgive me, I got bored in school... It's mostly Yu-Gi-Oh, but has some of my own characters in it too (like Lily the know it all Lady of Faith psycologist and her hyperactive Change of Heart assistant, Mia).