Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/school

Displaying 26-50 of 59 results.
This is my new naruto story.The crew of My Naruto story goes middle school.The twins are flithy rich,Kakashi is a math teacher,Mintia teaches english,Gia teaches gym, well you get the point.IT"S INSANE!
Two young French teenagers fall in love when they find themselves trapped in a school where anything is possible.This story is written in 2 languages(French and English)
A story I did for english, the story in my mind isn't very appealing until the end. I personally felt the bond between the two at the end.
tell meh if u think its funny or not...>_>

PRINGLES!!!!!XD
Only the people in Miss. Morrison's Grade 6 class will get what I mean with this (nudges TheBlackRed and Snowboardeater). I wrote it during-you guessed it- Homework Club!!

I can't really add anything else to this story anymore.
Kay and her friends transfer to Domino High School together and meet future rivals, enemies, friends, and romances. How do they adjust?

Pairings (Hinted at for the series)

Kay/Seto
Cat/Yami
Kristen/Yuugi
Khaos/Ryou
Nothing special, just a diary entry from the best day at school.
Summary: Kaoru doesn’t now what to think, Kyoya kissing him and then giving him a business proposal...there is only one thing to do, accept it. But in the midst of a business agreement can love truley bloom? KaoruXKyoya
These stories are about ghosts. They're in dutch, maybe I'll write them in english to. But then people have to ask for it. ENJOY!!!
One FREAKISH day I was given the gift of poetry..but only for a day. So I wrote two poems, which is very rare for me. And I feel like adding to the deprived writing section of my gallery. So like..enjoy and whatnot ô-ô...
Yeah you heard her my First day of high school...I'm in the 9th grade just like Sora in fact this is Sora's first day too...one reason is that we just moved here to Destiny Island from Traverse Town
Axel/Roxas, Riku/Sora and more in later chps
Not sure what to title it... I had to write a horror story for school, but it didn't turn out that horrory.

One-shot fic.

Just read it, it's kind of interesting.

If you think I should put this in another category, just tell me, ok?
A number of funny things that you can do at school!
It's about the An CAfe band members in school (Don't get mad if they don't act correctly; it's just a story ^^;).
Jenny is a seventeen year old who thinks she's a girl with boring aspects and personality. She passes her time by observing her two best friends Russ and Maya who she feels are interesting and special individuals. Not believing she really matters in this
Hi! 'When It Matters' is continued (a while ago) and now I'm posting it again.
 
I would post it in the other When It Matters story, but it won;t let me delete chapter 1a, so I could post chapter 1, so therefor I do it here.
 
Enjoy.
This is the Teen Titans high school musical it has no relation to High School musical and I worte all original songs so enjoy!
A POEM FOR THE WEAK A POEM FOR THE STRONG , A POEM FOR THE SHORT , A POEM FOR THE TALL , COME ONE COME ALL. BTW IM A SCHOOL GIRL SO HERE IS A POEM I WROTE FROM SCHOOL
It's the normal life of Sharpay and Ryan. Ryan still trying to reach for stardom and Sharpay still crushing on Troy. But with new characters, life gets more interesting.
It's just a sentimental poem from a sentimental person expressing her feelings for the end of the school year.
DML and YM have made a school. the college of outstanding learners or C.O.O.L.
Oh yeah, this was Draco_Malfoy_Lover's and Yeslen-Muurlas' idea but Hermiones_best_friend has helped too.
Four girls wanting to be civil war heros might just get their wish when a new girl joins their boarding school.
Warning: No Bishies with dark pasts. Just good ol' historical fiction.
This is just a random poem I came up with because I was bored. It pretty much describes me at school though.
A Teenage girl is accedentaly sent to an anthro school.
Has Eyumi, Lilith (my cousin), Needler, Hay Lin and her friends Elyon and Boo in it. Anime madness!