Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/sister

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
A request... It is quite different from my usual style, but I have tried. I intent to make a different version at some point.
This is, in no way, shape or form, meant to be offensive to GBLT. It is just my satirical attempt at pointing out the seclusion that they must face by the ignorant ways of modern society.
Kurama's sister Hinata is smarter then she seems when she confronts him about knowing something is going on with him and his 'friends'. She also says that she knows that he's a demon or part of 1 at least. Did she bite off more then she can chew?
Zoro's evil younger sister Kaidala has joined up with the Straw Hat pirates, though after a discovery by our favourite hentai dog Nami she may be more than just an evil personality. Has Luffy unwillingly accepted a murderer into his crew, and what evidence did Nami and Robin uncover that would make Kaidala try and kill them? Meanwhile, what the hell is happening to Sanji, why isn't he fawning over the women like usual? Something is defiantly going wrong here, and the plot is thickening as the find out who Kaidala really works for.
I wrote this based on an instance that happened not too long ago. It meant so much to me and inspired me a great deal, so I wrote this short little story about my experience and feelings.
This is a poem I wrote because I got into an argument with my best friend in the whole world... aka my "sister".

We haven't talked for the whole rest of the night, despite my attempts. I'm beginning to think she doesn't want to talk to me, or worse cas
well i have a friend that i have known for years and we got REALLY closse.. like bro and sis.. then we liked each other... then we didnt.. well yea... u get the picture
My sister was emotionally abused by her husband. She moved away with him. Then she moved back (without him, they kinda seperated for 2 months). Then she decides that she wants to move back with him, so I wrote this to tell her how I felt.
Man. I need a better name... anyway Dib wishes Gaz wasn't his sioster and very unfortunate things happen.