Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/super

Displaying 1-15 of 15 results.
This is a story based on an RP I did with a friend of mine, she had a Sonic fan-character and I had an original character. But I added an actual plot, so this technically a fan-fiction.
When the Mario Bros' friends start to disappear, what can our heroes do to get them back? Progress on hiatus; story started when I was 14.
Practically just explains what really happens in Brawl. Hope you like!
This is something that i did a picture about first, then made a story to go along with it. I worked really REALLY hard on this. Also, it is involved with fleetway Super Sonic, for you fangirls ^^
um........ I am Random
This is my version of the story, after the last episode - I've thout up a few more , but all in good time
Includes ever sing;e character from all SSB games.
A review for a good game worth renting not buying.
The adventures of Mischief {Rei} and Blood Shadow {Mike} two metahumans
It's more than a month now. Do I still think it's the best game? Review inside!
This is a profile for my, most possibly strongest, character. His name is RogaN. Please enjoy.
In the the world of Melee, anything goes! Expect the unexpected. It's about the Nintendo characters we all know and love!
 It's a story I made up that has a few things from the Mario bros. game, but with twists.
a new friend with our heroes but can they trust him
Need help in Super Mario Sunshine? No biggie, look here! I'll write some tips a lot, but if there is a certain level you need help on, or need to know where something is, I'll try my best to help! (I have 108 sprites, that's why I'm doing this.)