Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/times

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
After twelve years, Earth is still infected by the Null Void aliens. It's up to Ben 10 000 and his friends to reclaim our planet and defeat the mysterious nemesis who's behind all this.
Read it, love it, or hate it. Choice is yours.
Sometimes, people can feel sorry about themselves, but then they realize that they didn't do anything wrong...
Winry launches Ed into the future to look for a stone called The Trizzendale Stone. But, with no clue how far she sent him, Ed will find alot more than the stone when she actually sent him 15 years into the future!!!!
set about in mid evil times kagome gets raped by the evil king who will save her but her knight in shining armour?WHO?
This is a funny story about Mario needing to catch up with modern society. Believe me. You're going to laugh your butt off at this one.
A poem that i wrote fairly quickly, but with alot of thought. (sort of religious, leans on Christianity)
Remember the song they sung in the sandman episode in the talent show? I copied some of it! I have the first 2 verses! YAY!!!!
A new chapter to BlackWingedAngel009's
storys.