Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/warriors

Displaying 1-25 of 45 results.
Sproutpaw is the runt of his litter. How far will he go to prove he's not just a thorn in his Clan' sides? Join him as he trudges through hard times, involving breaking the warrior code far too many times.
cookbook
This is the field guide to the forest!!
Rosestar is a really smart forest cat. On her birthday, Starclan gave her 1 life. She now is unstopable. Once a kittypet, always a kittypet.
Rosestar was once a kittypet.
A oneshot I did for a contest run by ChaosEmeraldBlue on DA.
Sonicstar, leader of SonicClan must now claim a new deputy after the disappearance of his former deputy, Twotail.
A Sonic/Warriors crossover oneshot.
Might make a full fic someday!
Wanna know what Hamstar27's and my OCs look like? go to her profile -->http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-Hamstar27.php
Enter Coalfang's story! Follow this new warrior as she faces the evils of rival clans, and the love and respect she gets from her clan.
by KingArthur93 and RobinHood92
Ronin Warriors (Yoroiden Samurai Troopers) fan fic written many years ago. I hope to finish it this year.

A bit Mary-Suish - BUT the OC doesn't end up with anyone.

>___> Mia and Kento are married XD
Sunpelt faces more dangers than he ever imagined when traveling with friends.
Its been 20 years since firestars death. will the clans survive in their new forest?
Hello, I love reading Warriors by Erin HUnter and i'm gonna make a story!!!
my friend was the insperation, the same insperation that drove me to drawing that ringo pic. she said: "if someone named their kit ringokit, and he grew up to be leader, he would be ringostar!" and thus, the biography of ringo was born.
This story happened after Hawkfrost was killed and Brambleclaw became Firestars deputy. Brambleclaw goes out into the forest to calm down goes to sleep and has a wild dream and when he wakes up something even more crazy happens!
A story by me explaining the start of the Clans. A Warrior Cats fan story.
After Sparx finished Vixymon: Lonely Life, he asked me to continue the series so here it is! Hope you like it! =D
 
I copied the awesome name from Warriors! Don't sue me! XD
When Feathertail dies in
I hope you enjoy please message!

12/15/07-Ok I know the text was small before but I fixed that so I'll be adding a new chapter soon.

1/08/08-I have finally added a new chapter Iknow the name of the chapters suck but deal with it!
This is a story about my Warriors clan Sunclan and Whisperpaw! It is a story of how she joined Sunclan ^^ OC's welcome to join! This is gonna be a LONG story so be prepared for a lot of reading ^^
Lillyfall, a young MIstClan warrior, sets out on a dangerous journey, with only the words of Eaglefeather, StarClan warrior, to guide her.
ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.
New story. Includes wolf pack from New Profiles. Um....not good with these things.
I remembered this song and thought it fit the bound of sisterhood between my Warrior's OC Aquaberry and Sharp-fang's OC Icepelt. ^^
The Three Kingdoms War is well under way. Three warlords are now battling for control over China.

(I am aware it isn't historically accurate it isn't supposed to be that's the beauty of fiction :))
Three clans are at war, the country is being ripped apart. The small villages are suffering the most, becoming targets for angry warlords.
One villager has a hidden destiny, can they fulfil it..