Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/werewolf

Displaying 1-21 of 21 results.
When tourists arrive in Anchor Cove, no one knows what else might come with them. Sylvia Forrester befriends a very odd, yet attractive, outsider.
Sample of my story, Embargo.
Short story written by me
Someone is out to inhume every member of staff in Neon Junction, but, naturally, nothing really goes according to plan.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
For Veronica Smith, a half-werewolf, the existence of vampires are a curse from the devil. But when she seeks help from a group of these creatures, the seventeen year-old finds that the darkness is not that terrifying.
It's just a post of mine that I made on an rpg. I know it's short, but eh. Anyway, someone suggested that I should continue on, making a short story. What do you think?
this is a story bout a girl with some strange powers...
he changing but into what?
A very interesting and helpfull articel in the Daily Prophet...
Hermione is having this really odd dreams, where she is visioning her life differently. Ron is very ill. When she begins to fade, will they find a way to save her? Will Ron get to tell her how much she means to him? Werewolf, Animagi, drama.
a story i'm working on for my friends^^
Songfic to Godsmack's "I Stand Alone". The story of the fall of one of my oldest characters, Queen Loupe the 1st.
a woman goes in search of the sites of fairytales (little red riddeng hood ect.)and meets the big bad wolf
Poem about the evil in a werewolf, and the beauty in a wolf.
A poem of a werewolf's regret.
Silvanis and Luther are back for more adventures.
Well, the title kinda says it all. Read and find out more! ^_^
Lycan/Human romance! awww! (snippet)
This is a story about a boy who was cursed by Dracula, so that every year he becomes more like a werewolf and when he's fifteen it will be a complete, and permanent transformation! to see if he can escape the dreadful curse, or become a werewolfslave
A werewolf poem, I was bored and suddenly werewolf popped up. And if you read it and think a while it does have to do with a werewolf.
a Loup Garoux's transformation...Werewolf