Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/wonderland

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
Mary finds herself in a strange land after falling asleep on the bus. There she meets Grenville, the headless immortal knight with greet manners, among other strange and wonderful people...
Stayne and Tarrant argue over stuff that doesn''t matter.
gfegdf
A world of anthropomorphic; creatures of both human and animal; some more than other. With a classic twist of an old tale of "Alice in Wonderland" and others.
Prince Ennwn has been sheltered all his life until his 18th birthday where he's thrust the responsibility of being the King and then kidnapped! Now he must team up with a poor thief from his kingdom and get away safely and make it to 'Wonderland'.
My view on Alice in wonderland Characters. I must worn you though. Some of it is somewhat evil. Like the CHeshire Cat poem. I hope you like!
Did you ever want to journey into a world of absurd fiction and strange adventures?Another classic story in anime form.+_+
Have you ever wounder what Link would do if he had to cut Looking Glass Cake? Find out in this silly little short story. Enjoy it!
After reading Alice in Wonderland Dib falls asleep and wakes up IN Wonderland!A lot of Characters from IZ turned into Alice chars.Enjoy!(No Dib does not wear a dress)