Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/yugioh

Displaying 1-25 of 77 results.
Shippings include:
Blueshipping (Seto Kaiba X Kisara)
Peachshipping (Yugi Muto X Tea/Anzu Mazaki)
Polarshipping (Joey/Jonouchi X Mai)
Argentshipping (Tristen/Honda X Serenity)
Fianceshipping (Jaden/Judai Yuki X Alexis Rhodes/Asuka Tenjoin)
Faithshipping (Yusei Fudo X Akiza)
Scoopshipping (Jack Atlas X Carly Carmine)
Skyshipping (Yuma X Tori/Kotori)
Fruitshipping (Yuya X Yuzu/Zuzu)
I tried writing a song, it's my best try yet. c:
It's supposed to be about how Ryou Bakura (from Yu-Gi-Oh!) feels after his yami is killed, but you can read it without any familarity with the Yu-Gi-Oh! series (I think).
On the first day of school at the not-so-secret secret school for anime/cartoon characters, two powerful young toons meet each other for the first time.
Seto Kaiba is having trouble with some homework... who better to help him than the best tutor on campus, and roommate, Sebastian Michaelis (Warning: OOCness is almost absolute... I apologize)
Airin-chan is an OC by a user on Quizilla, I recieved this request from her and wrote it up ^^
Well... At least a Bad Day didn''t turn out too bad.

Disclaimer: I do not own Seto Kaiba, KaibaCorp, Yugioh or any of their combined awesomeness....

This fic was a request I recieved on Quizilla once ^-^
Yugi's grandpa passed away, will the return of an old relative make things better, or for the worse?
A story about Yami saying godbye to Tea the nigth before he leave.. really shot story but still cute ^^
Just a short oneshot about the last battle between Marik and Yugi and yes, if you don't like randomness then do not read!
These are my OC's and their pairing, also the people who support them! :D
This is my first contest entry for NekoChika's contest. Hope you like it Chika-chan! It's KibouShipping!
This is a story I promised Cat-chan, Moon_Princess, back in October. If she wants to, she can consider it a contest fic, but it doesn't matter to me. This takes place at the end of Eternal Snow, sort of. Read and enjoy!
Sam, a 13 year old orphan lives in Domino. But Sam isn't happy. She never knew who her parents were, she didn't even know their names. Now, with the help of her new friends, Yugi and co. and her favorite card, she can find out the truth of her family.
I will start as a summary since everyone were eager to know how my story goes, then, I will start my true long story which entitled : "Secrets Untold"

Enjoy my whole Yugioh story summary ! ^^ tell me if you don't understand..:)
Anzu comes to babsit Mokuba, there's a huge storm on the way, now Seto must tolerate her for the entire night.

Are things REALLY as bad as they appear? Haha, no.

AzureShipping
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 2!
Here is where you will read the descriptions of the characters in my Yugioh fanfic Jini!X3
Information about my Yu-Gi-Oh! OC's and maybe later on pictures will be added.
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 1!
Here I just put the poets and lyrics I've written and those who will come, will be updated recently.
Based on picture --> http://mihonosaka.deviantart.com/art/The-end-of-Domino-High-School-64776101
Keshet is tired of the royal life and runs away on a ship to Ireland. There she meets Yuval , a farmer boy and when they meet , their tow worlds collide and will never be the same.
Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside
A b-day present/request for NAERA.

It's a CandyShipping fic

It's Candice's birthday, but nobody remembers, not even her boyfriend, Valon. But is it really as bad as she thinks it is?
I am just craving a Ryuuzaship oneshot.

The idea is based off a line from my pal Jenn's fic. Um...it's Kay x Seto, and it's a oneshot. That's really all I must say.