Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 51-69 of 69 results.
Just a short story of Inuyasah and kagome, trapped in a snow storm. Needs mor e but i'll post it now anyways
A poem about the team as they watch fireflies one starry night...
This was a dream I had that I wrote down, midnight urges after you wake up. you know, one of those things...
A new chapter to BlackWingedAngel009's
storys.
well this isn't a story but it is a poem that I wrote a week ago it is very sad though.
I'm getting a little ticked about all the anti-yaoi stuff going around. So I just kinda blew off steam...please read!
This one is about how Kurama would act if he wanted a girl to notice him.
Have you ever woundered what Kurama the goodie goodie would be like evil? If you ever did then read this story...you will very surprised....
What it is. I have no idea what I was thinking when I wrote it, but it came out okay. . .
Lori and Sora are 18 years old and have just started dating...but what happens when Lori isnt allowed to see Sora?
I changed the title.hahaha!
Interviews with anime characters
Okay, this is basically a cheezy love story about Tiffa and Vash. I wrote this fanfiction with different characters from many different shows and or games, and dont have time to list them all, so if you think you know where one of the characters come
i made this for me and Kohaku's story.
Done by prompting from Verg, which was recieved long, long ago. An interesting pairing with an interesting outcome. Sort of, lol.
When at night he goes to sleep, what does Kenshin dream about? Is it a reality--a waking dream, or is it simply a concoction of his own imagination.
ahh! Sesshomaru's drunk need i say more...
This story exists only to test stuff.