Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-50 of 69 results.
This was a poem I wrote while staring at the moon, don't ask me why. Just read it.
Yah ummm... this here's my first poem in Fanart central... and also it's my first poem with anything to do with YGO, so please don't hate...
...and if you like Yami no Yuugi and/or Rishid, please don't read this...cuz they kinda get hurt...
It's not really a story, it's a poem..It is written from the eyes of Prince Marth to his beloved General.. n_o I didn't know where to put it..hope it's okay.
InuYasha and Kagome love story
Includes: Anime/Manga: Shinzo, Shaman King, Rave Master, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball Z/GT, Beyblade: G-Revolution, FullMeatal Alchemist, and Yu-Gi-Oh!
Vid. Games: Kingdom Hearts
I have no idea why me and my bro made this retarded guide...O_______o
This is my first fanfiction it's a InuyashaxKagome and SangoxMiroku fanfiction it's mainly about Sango and Miroku. Sango and Miroku get stuck inside of Naraku's Barrier and Inuyasha and Kagome cant go in and somethin bad is going to happed read to fi
A poem I made up it tell's about my life...
Love
It's a fanfic for Genkai's fanfic! ^^ Hope you like it!
A sango/miroku story! time frame is back during the salem witch tribes not fuedal era! note-no inu/kag but alot of Fluff!!!!
My first Inuyasha fic. So please be nice and read it. R&R.
THE BEST POEM I EVER WROTE!!!******READ ASAP!
A poem inspired by, Anne Rice's character, Louis de Pointe du Lac.
I'm in love with all of them, but Louis holds a special place in my yummy heart!
Enjoy. Comment please.
Poem I wrote based on a crossover fic I'm currently writing
It's only one short Chapter but, It's ok. It has the Song Breaking The Habit By Linkin Park
poem
Four teenagers will change the world forever. Coming from another world to stop a disastrous event, their lives will also be changed. Will they survive?
A werewolf poem, I was bored and suddenly werewolf popped up. And if you read it and think a while it does have to do with a werewolf.
what would happen if inu yasha died