Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Favorite Stories

Displaying 26-48 of 48 results.
Just a bunch of poems! Most of them arent really good. Read if you want! ^^
Some Comedy (Maybe)
This is when Inuyasha gets to much sugar! O.O;;
This is a Yu Yu Hakusho story about a girl would is Jin's sister but... they dont no it and soon fall in love yet there is more that love this girl Yoko comes out somtimes and greets her and Hiei is not as mean to her as he is the group but He just t
Its a story about Kurama getting a strange phone call and then other sorts of mishaps happen etc. etc. read plz
Hiei shows up at Yusuke's apartment badly injured. Now Yusuke need to keep the fire demon alive.
During the mysterious return of Bakura, Bakura and Ryou get trapped in Yugi's puzzle! Now they have to fight for their souls and friendship!
A Poem.
Inuyasha has come to the real world!
and it's crazy fangirls everywhere!No demons to attck him no kagome to annoy him can Inuyasha survive the year 2004?
eh...poem i wrote, kinda bitterness towards this guy I was in love with...didn't work out to well. eh...Angsty
Extremely hilarious and odd adventures of the Yu Yu Hakusho team, written in a chatroom form. Yoda:Die laughing you will!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring various new and old characters!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from DragonBall Z!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Inuyasha!
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from YuYu Hakusho!
The story of how Hiei and Shiei (orignal character) meet and fall in love. Also the story of how Shiei orginally an enemy of the gang now fights along side them!
It is a poem i just jotte down. It is about kurama losing Hiei.
Have you ever woundered what Kurama the goodie goodie would be like evil? If you ever did then read this story...you will very surprised....
Ok...do not hate me for this..think of it as, he'll like you more..just read.
Just a cute fic that popped into my head out of basically nowhere...shounen-ai, Kurama/Hiei
What would happen if the YYH crew all got turned into 2 year olds- except Kurama. Poor Kurama has his hands full with Chibi Hiei, Yusuke, KuwaBAKA-err I'me bara, and Botan. What's a poor guy ta do?