Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/animals

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
This is a quick overview of my new storyline, titled, "Synthetic". It is anthropomorphic, involves animals, and takes place at a modern day date.
What would you do when u have the world agents you? Well that's piratically how it is for Kortoro Misata, an orphan who hasn't even received her Guardian Spirit, and that makes other people wonder if she is even human her self....
My goal here is to just tell a deep and interesting story about birds. This is a work in progress, so I'm open to critiques and ideas from anyone about anything. Thank-you for your time.
longer chapters, but not so many. Enjoy and please tell me if there is anything I can work on!
This story is about a thirteen year old girl named Arial who has discovered a secret...
these are descriptions of my winged characters that I'e been putting off what I mean by "Reason" is how they died.... yes they are ALL dead but in 'heaven'
I love earth...but I'm one of the very few who do. Either that or ppl are just ignorant as to wots relay going on. Open your eyes, see reality.
severely depresing, well i thought so wen i wrote it. sabout cruelty to animals...I'm very passionate about that...nobody laugh! ish not funny! :(
about a wolf and his pup