Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/child

Displaying 1-9 of 9 results.
ONESHOT 

Based on the ARCADE fandom

Turbo spends some time with Marina and muses on her future.
When Rachael, a girl struggling with Severe Autism, meets a boy who truly understands her, her family''s lives change forever. She wants to teach her friend how to catch the stars, but how can she say it to him?
This is based on dreams/visions I had!
Just something I decided to make. Nothing too exciting.
its kinda like the Chronicals of Narnia.... its based really off of a book I'm writing.
Shanna a 15 year old wolf demon who lives in human world. What happens when Koenma finds out that she's there and the only way she can stay in human world is to help him whenever he needs it? What missions will she go on and who will she meet?
its so sad
Vance. A teenager who's half blind & a bit clumsy with his gun. Discovers that he is diagnosed with GeoStigma. This is the story of what he went through.
really long and good poem (probably my best one)
A short story about a point of veiw, of a creator. Simple as that. if i said more, it would ruin the story O.o. Look for the pic that sorta goes witht his..though the main character doesn't look like the drawing does...