Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/crossover

Displaying 1-23 of 23 results.
In a modern age forces of evil have teamed up to wreak havoc in the world. A new force must band together and stop them. A Multi-verse cross-over.
The not-so-secret secret school for anime/cartoon characters is heading out for their annual class trip until it all goes horribly wrong. Izaya is amused as is Sebastian, but Seto's just annoyed.
When her mother died and Cream didn't want to become a servant to Finitevus. In her conclusion, she decided to go the place that will change her destination forever.
This is a story based on an RP I did with a friend of mine, she had a Sonic fan-character and I had an original character. But I added an actual plot, so this technically a fan-fiction.
Haruhi Fujioka starts off to a new school... for cartoon characters. This is where they learn to become one with their inner toon and find where they belong before they get adopted to a show. Then someone begans posioning the toons. Can it be stopped?
Crossovers from SGA into predator. Starring a wraith that gets sucked into the premise from Predators.
Abused by the head of her family, Rin Sohma turns to a well-known website for a way out... All she needs to do is untie the red string.
He was bored, she lent him a book. Now he''s hooked on it like the majority of teenage firls in America. Yep. Beastboy read Twilight.
Everything is fine. Until Danny, and his friends go the the market. Strange things begin happening in all different worlds. What will happen to the worlds, and the people that live there?
Five Years ago, four young girls lost everything. Now living on their own, they are now teenangers, and their goal is to get revenge on the man who destroyed their lives.
Kagome Higurashi just recently transferred to a new school. There is one demon she already knows, but she will meet many others that will blow her world out of proportion. (Hiei/Kag/Kur)
by MasterBakatare-san
She comes just to finnish her goal. She hates him, he's... not sure? What will come of it all? (Sasu/Kag)
By MasterBakatare-san
YYH/Naruto crossover You're the new kid in Konoha; You're a demon; You don't want to get to close to anyone because of your past; You're wanted by Koenma in spirit world. What else are you hiding?And what about Hiei?What does he have to do with you?
Seto Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Katsuya Jounouchi, Mokuba Kaiba, Yugi Mouto, and Yami Bakura all get transported to another dimension when Seto's new invention goes haywire and there they meet me and my friends.

Shippings inside
(1 of 5)
4 yrs ago, Dimmsdale tragically lost 10-year-old Timmy Turner. Now, it's covered by a darkness that's killing magic. Resurrected, Timmy returns to save the city, the world, and maybe even discover the truth about his death....
FOPXToSXDP
IT's me again and back the song for the Guardian X with the version of the Donkey Kong Rap all thanks to my friend in High School who is a big fan of Capcom and Nintendo!
So I got bored in Creative Writing did this song for him! I do not own Anything
Jumba turnes everyone into an experiment after a little accident but little do they know a huge adventure in space is about to begin and the two most unlikely people are about to fall in love. Part two of Courage The Cowardly Dog, Lilo And Stitch trilogy!
This is a story I'm actually writing for a contest on SZF,I just thought I'd post it here as well.
The story is based off the Song,"Sweetest Goodbye" by Maroon 5.It includes Androids 17 and 18,a fancharacter of mine named Sandra,and anyone else I sh
My first crossover, and my first fanfic in quite some time. HP/Legend of Dragoon crossover.
Written back in 2003, my teacher wanted me to write a fanfic. This is what she got. Nanaki and friends have a party, but all get transported to different worlds. OOC-ness ^_^
Poem I wrote based on a crossover fic I'm currently writing
The Nermia Wreckers find an odd cat that knows about martial arts and can write. She's not a cursed person but she does have many secerts a few which Ranma knows that her friends from Fuedal Japan don't. R1/2/IY crossover
My friend (Haku_lover) and me were bored and wanted to write a Spirited Away fanfic...and me being me thought it would be funnier if we stuck the Beyblade characters in there too....and what the hell...throw a little Rei/Kai goodness in there too...s