Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/destiny

Displaying 1-10 of 10 results.
In a barren land, three boys must rise to defeat the evil forces.
Yesssssssss, Digimon Destiny 2 is here! Join the gang for their next biggest adventure in the Digital World ^^
A requested story from Jordanthehedgehog of how me and him found Masheedramon and Leopardmon and stuff. Ps, I will not be adding OC's to this story but If you have a Digimon OC then ask to be in my other story Digimon Destiny!
This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!
A short story of destiny between a good girl who turned into a politician and a bad boy who becomes an Assassin.
Eh....Another random piece? XD I was feeling all wise and all-knowing in the beginning. Towards the end, I got angry. Long story. XD
This story is about Destiny's (my) past. From when I was born till......something. It's hard making a description and not ruining the story for ya! ^-^V the first chapter has a small birth scene so be careful. To see a picture of My father, Leon Nishimura, go to Crocdragon89's gallery and look for the pic titled "Fazha!"
Stop Denying it Croc. Your afraid of Spiders! (Characters are Me, Crocdragon89's Croc, Crocdragon89's Pepper,and Crocdragon89's Sparks.^^)
This is an inspirational piece that I wrote in school the other day. It was meant to be a short speech or something like that.
A poem about my existance.