Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/final

Displaying 1-25 of 27 results.
In which the Homestuck characters are descendents of the Final Fantasy 7 heroes.
Dissidia Academy: A predigious school for the ambitious and talented, where students strive to accomplish their goals and dreams.

Follow the heroes of Final Fantasy as they tackle the many challenges and tribulations that await them throughout the eventful academic year!
for a story im supposed to be making ^^
This is the story of Adokad and his life in the final fantasy world. It has multiple things from the final fantasy games with original characters. Rated T for upcoming elements. Chapter 2 done. My very first story that I'm working on.
A bit of history before reading the real story. The time line is from '1000 years ago' up to '7 years ago'.


The real story begins at '2 years ago'.
Outtakes from your favorite Video Games on and off the screen.

Latest Chapter: Crossover

Next Chapter: Kingdom Hearts
Nabudis, an Elvaan adventurer escaping dark secrets of his past, heads to San d'Oria seeking redemption and revenge, but finds something completely unexpected. True Love.
Around where we live, Master and other people lead groups called clans, based off of the clans of FFTA. ^^
Summary: What if Yuna and guardians left Tidus in Luca what would Tidus Do
 
I was thinking of this one for month i just have been getting lazy so it took me a while
Are you a spellcasting mage or a sword wielding warrior, yeah?
Or are you a mixed class, yeah? Find out here, yeah!
Just a little story object thing I thought up in my spare time. Nothing that extravagant.
Cloud and Rufus Disapper, but a unexspeted guest makes a very special apperence that no one realizes. Will they find out and stop his madness from takeing over or will it be too late.......
This is a breif extract from a Role Playing community that I am a member of. It's basically a follow on from the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children movie. Cloud Strife is once again in the driver seat of Avalanche in an attempt to save the world from the threat of ShinRa and destruction. This time he has new allies... and old enemies...
This is a little Funny song I made up from Bohemian (sp??) Rhapsody including the Final Fantasy Characters, Micki, and her friend Tasha. Hope you enjoy it!!
2 years after the events of final fantasy VII advent children, cloud travels as a semi-nomad delivery man. history is repeating itself and he gets stuck in the middle. again.
Final Fantasy 10 with some changes.
A MUST-SEE STORY!! I'm gonna try to publish it sometime this year... it's called "FINAL ADVENTURE." The story revolves around four best friends at a boarding school that disappear...
It's a good fic. Read it you'll like it.
This is the first fanfic i ever posted. I sorta wrote it on a whim and it's kinda hasty but please be kind and comment k? Oh! and umm, i'm a meani butt so, i'll only write more if you BEG me to! SO HA! lol jk but please tell me if u want more.
Ever wandered who the strongest Final Fantasy character was? Well a whole bunch of FF characters come face to face in a colluseum. All FF fans should come here!
Mmmmmyes...I am. Are you? I need to know. REALLY I DO!
This it is my first Fanfic that I did, I enchant so much Final Fantasy that happened this history to me that in fact was for aid of Fanfic in FFmaniacs (not if you will know the page), and even can that happens to me just a little bit and I feel tha
A Final Fantasy Crossover I wrote for my sister. Hope you enjoy it...
I don't see many fanfics with this pairing and decided to make my own fanfic.
Rikku/Paine pairing.