Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/forever

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
An elderly couple, about a century old apiece, finally get married after years of waiting. Then the man dies, and must figure out if his life was worth while living...
This story is about a teenage girl who is warped into a world of people who can change into a certain animal. She learns that this world is in danger due to undeparted human souls and is faced with many trials and conflicts in order to help them.
This is the first intentional poem taht rhymes that I have written that isn't on accident or for school.
Sequal to Forever Yours... Ark, Shadow's son, is 17 and falls in love... what will it take to win her heart?
Love. Love is like a game, an intense, crazy game.  You either win or lose right? This time Rouge, and three others play, but danger ensues. Rated M for later chapters.
This is a poem I wrote for the love of my life, Ali. I wrote this because I love her very much.

Welp, nothing else to say, but leave me your comments.
This is EXTREMELY far in my story. I'm right now no were near this area. But I thought some of you would like to read some REALLY descriptive sex on every ones fav couple. Inuyasha and Kagome. So please in joy. You may be a little confused cause some info has already been said in my preveus stoire. But please bear with me and injoy!!!! ^v^
Just another one of my songs that came from my realy depressed mood right now. Actualy, almost everything ive wrote recently has been about Shane.
The Longest poem so far....
I Hope you like it and please read it, I really want to share this feeling
I wrote this this year (13)and it's probablly kinda confusing but since I understand it, I like it...
A poem dedicated to all my friends from: School, Church, Neighborhood, Teen Titans, and iSketch. What would I do with out you?