Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/horror

Displaying 1-20 of 20 results.
Original lyrics I made... I have no clue if I'm going to using UTAU or Vocaloid. 
YT Instrumental Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvMYNGf1dK
 
A story about a strange boy and his world. Original fiction.
When her mother died and Cream didn't want to become a servant to Finitevus. In her conclusion, she decided to go the place that will change her destination forever.
Horror Thriller the swing
This is an original story I''ve been working on for a while. I like it so far, but I''d like to know what other people think of it. Hopefully, you''ll like it.
The night makes the imagination do strange things.

A story revolving around the members of Seigaku on a particularly eerie night.
(I don''t own The Prince of Tennis or any characters)
a script i amde for my senior one act.
I've decided to finally make a little section for my short stories, so here it is; a collection of shorts that are lurking in the far reaches of my mind. Descriptions etc, will go at the top of each submission. Enjoy.
I really hope you all will enjoy reading it ^^
its my first story!
A story a wrote very slightly based off a friends dream mien mine and mine not your mine

read and comment please!
Uh ohs. It's a lmae attempt at a Christmas From Hell edition! XD

Everything (c) me (Amy)
First part of the two parter. 8D
(Not proof read)

Everything (c) me (Amy)
Came up with this at 5am this morning, hence why it's a tad on the crap side. *twitch*
I like to write in first person, can you tell? XD
P.S: Sorry about any errors.  ^^;

All characters, locations etc (c) me (Amy)
Well this story is gonna take a twist on reality as well as fiction, and its onna turn out little different than I planned, but its good, so READ AND COMMENT PLEASE!!! hahah
Not sure what to title it... I had to write a horror story for school, but it didn't turn out that horrory.

One-shot fic.

Just read it, it's kind of interesting.

If you think I should put this in another category, just tell me, ok?
something i did for GCSE course work so enjoy ^_^
Laura's borther Luke dies mysteriously two days before Lauras birthday.
Read on to find out more.
its my horror story i wrote but i'm still not done with it so yeah hehe
For crimes in life, a girl must wander as a ghost and fight the forces of darkness that threaten her soul and world.
Just a little something I wrote when English got boring. Really good description. Plz comment!