Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/joey

Displaying 1-18 of 18 results.
Takes place in the middle of Season Five- right after the Grand Prix tournament, and before they go on the memory journey to Egypt. I hope you guys like it! I'm not used to writing fanfictions! X]
Yugi's grandpa passed away, will the return of an old relative make things better, or for the worse?
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 2!
Herrineringen komen terug en het verleden komt dichterbij, zijn hun iets goeds of slechts? Wie komt erachter en wie zal het stoppen? Of zullen zij het zelf tegenhouden? Vragen worden hier beantwoord. Seizoen 1!
Ever wondered what would happen if Joey visited Kaiba while he was working? Well, read to find out! And it is NOT A YAOI! So don't ask!
The real reason why none of the original characters are in Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. It happened one fateful, stormy night, at St Katharine's school, England, when a group of friends were watching Yu-Gi-Oh. They never imagined that the events of that night would change their lives, forever.
When Seto Kaiba, Rich CEO of the successful gaming company Kaiba Corp, becomes tired of getting everything he wants he desides to ditch his responsibilities and do something about it. But when his solution attracts attention from Jounouchi Katsuya, he dis
o.k so i wrote this as a funny joke but i think its quite good and should be turned into an episode!!!
Story about a family outcast's life and what not. **MILD YAOI CONTENT**
Morti brings you another story in her "DR. Suess gone chronically wrong" style. This one is about a little 11 year old gay, depressed boy named Joey...
Um, this is seriously random, and bad... I wrote this a while ago.. And just found it. May update if people actually like it. Basically, one day, everyone wakes up 9 years younger and with very different personalities... Its weird...
This fic is about the hardships Joey and Serenity had to face before their parents divorce. Living with a mom who has to work most of the day to support her children, and a drunkie dad who even forgets he has children. (Song: Wonderful, by Everclear)
Something I typed in my tv class. I'm posting it up here so I can get it home and edit it and allow my friend to read it
This is a Bakura story, and as in my YYH one, you're in it, but I control you!Mwa ha ha ha!I hope you enjoy it!
A songfic to the musical WICKED "Loathing"

Seto Kaiba and Joey Wheeler are new college-roommates. Watch the change from 'loathing' to something more through song!

*PS* Much thanks to PootPoot, who had taken the time to dig up the outline wh
A hilarious fake chatroom featuring characters from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Yugi and Yami discover their feelings for each other, but have to face their own friends because nobody approves of them.
Please help me think of a title. Please!!
The Yu-gi-oh characters get into a fight and the only way to solve it is to duel. However they're using ordinary playing cards instead of duel monsters. This story relates to real life and also has some cliches from the show to make it funny. Enjoy!: