Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/kairi

Displaying 1-21 of 21 results.
SoKai short story. :)
After the death of Organisation 13, a new dark power emerges.
The Order of Darkness have appeared from the depths and are now bringing chaos to the worlds. Will Sora and the others overcome this new threat?
Trapped in an unknown world swallowed in ultimate darkness, Sora and Riku must escape anyway possible! But someone lurks in the shadows ...

Its not the end of the world ... Its the end of the Universe!
kairi a 15 year old ninja is new to the hidden leaf village and unexsedidly falls in love with two guys
Axel returns as a biker to aid Sora, Riku and Kairi in their battle against the Heartless.
Roxas and Sora are your average 10th grade best friends. But when they join a new high school, how much will their lives change?
My first KH fic!! =D
Join Kairi, Aqua, Trinity, Pai and Kioko on an all-new adventure where Kairi meets new guys, new friends, and a few new enimies!
When trouble hits tokyo, Kairi figures out that she is a senshi of the stars! Even with Kairi's guts, does she have what it takes to be a senshi?
The KH story with a twist, taking place from the Organizations point of view, but also Kairi's, and and OC.
Yeah, I'm kinda better at writing, I think. AND I LOVE SOKAI AND ROXNAM! <3 8D Lol. I'm a spaz.
10 ways to make Kairi cry *evil laugh* not being mean or anything but i hate Kairi i wish she will die!

WARNING!
if you are kairi fan then don't read this it will make you mad. just warning you

but most of all enjoy ^.^
Ok I Had Yet Another Random Idea Pop Into My Uncontrollable Crazy Mind. So I Hope You Like It.
 
P.S Its A Bit Like Boy/Girl Thing, Just More Kingdom Hearty. ^-^
just about me Roxra a story and stuff!
^_^
 Axel has just joined the Orginization.  And latly, he has been having dreams of a mysterious girl,and he cant remember who she is. So he looks for information on who she and his family are.
 
 
Kairi's point-of-view. Kairi writes a poem to Sora in hopes he'll come back. She'll do anything, even give up her heart! No flames plz
a boring day on DI and the gang goes crazy..

copyrights!!!

kh2(c)square enix
coffee spitting(c)fairly odd parents(c) butch hartman
hurky(c)herself
story(c)me
"WATDIDIDOOO??"quote(c)munkidiluffi
crash tag team racing(c)vivendi universal
Well, I went through my collections of random bits and pieces of stories when I came across this beaut! For all of you who have been waiting for another Kingdom Hearts messup, here it is! It is Kingdom Hearts 1, though. I need to write some KH2 messu
Just suppose...just suppose that there was a final intervention that may have changed the destinies of the key bearers.
The story’s revealed from the characters perspectives -- as diary entries.
Yaoi insinuations, nothing more.
Meant to be humorous... ^_^
Riku is a drug addict. Sora and Kairi are in love. Gross stuff, too. If you ever want the second chapter, ther is a five-comment minimum.
Kitona, Kairi, Hina, and Huepou have to save the world...*gay super hero music*