Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/lily

Displaying 1-12 of 12 results.
Garth and Lily take on the responsibilities of being true leaders of an Omega and Alpha pack. Lily is disgruntled with how Kate has been slacking in her motherhood obligations. Lily takes in charge showing Kate in how to be responsible in taking care of wolf pups. Kate and Humphrey are confused as to why Lily and Garth do not wish to spend more time around family. 
Anne, an Asperger Child born from a giant water lily, is trying to find out what/who she was born from. People are trying to stop her, but she won''t give up!
Is a single kiss enough to shake one whole life?
Severus Snape's descending to hell.
this is a story based on my OC my friends OC is in here too "the government is crazy and lily is forst into the resistance by her friend but when she ends up in the government herself she sees that thhere is more then meats the eye ."
We all know that James loves Lily, and that Lily does not. But will some moments of Lily's life make her change her mind about him, and actually begins to like him?
Happily ever after is for the fairy tales. Jack has lost his Lily to another, and the only way he can get her back is with Darkness’s aid. Even if it comes with a price.
"C'mon, kiddo," James whispered. "It's time to come home." Oneshot. Songfic. COMPLETE.
A poem...an odd poem.
A poem...an odd poem.
A poem...an odd poem.
Some say the Potter’s death was the end of Voldemort’s power. Other’s say Harry’s survival was the beginning of hope. But what happened in those few short hours, is not an end or a beginning, but a turning point in the lives of millions.