Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/long

Displaying 1-14 of 14 results.
.................
Still in Hong Kong, the dragon council wishes to knight Rose for her efforts against the Dark Dragon. However, she has to pass a few trials before she can accept the honor, otherwise, her memory of the magical world will be permenently erased.
ok...so...yeah.....i can't really remember how i came up with this one....i think i was just in some kinda mood or something....

this is a narrative poem and has a very unusual rhyming scheme......yeah....it still rhymes.....
This was supposebly made by kyonkichis1kitty A.K.A Keklion and was later found by me ( I believe it is over a year old) Keklion had been going through her Kyou-kun phase (from Fruits Basket) and made this ok so read it!
A poem about memories not as good as the others but I'm not good at short peoms.
Just all of my OC's (Now much more current)
[WIP] Right & Wrong. We all like to think we know the difference, but when that line is blurred and your world isn't the same as it was yesterday, what beliefs would you forfeit, to protect all you thought you could never have? [Brad & Trixie]
What if sasuke and itachi werent the last of uchiha? what if sasuke had 2 twin brothers that ran away 2years before the killing of the uchiha clan? well thats what this story is about
Someone destroyed the Earth,
Someone destroyed their lives,
Someone's gonna pay.
Someone had better be watching their Back.
This is my mythical story i started it in 2006 god knows when i'll finish it cause i keep going back and editing lol anyhow please comment!...
Inuyasha story; begining chapters. (yes I write other stuff, it's just at my comp at home)
The Longest poem so far....
I Hope you like it and please read it, I really want to share this feeling
This one's going to be my longest... I swear I will add!!