Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/ocs

Displaying 26-35 of 35 results.
bios and descriptions of some of my OCs
Yes. I Deleted Wolfdramon's Story And Made A New One. Forget All Of The Old One I'm Starting Again.

Wolfdramon's life is pretty messed up. Find out why, here!
My fifth story is ready.

The three gems to free the yamis are found and Kay learns that she was connected to magicians in the past. And she meets Yami Marik and Blair. But when she uses the gems, something feels different...
The third story.

Well, Seto is growing irritated with Kay's constant pranks on him. What happens when he learns about Kay and her past?

Title means, "Secrets Revealed in a Garden of Roses"
Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!
What happens when you take two PSYCHIK best friends and put them up against an evil, psychotic maniac who manages to escape them in the battle and, following him, somehow end up in the FF7 world? Pure, unadulterated chaos is what!!!
Kay and her friends transfer to Domino High School together and meet future rivals, enemies, friends, and romances. How do they adjust?

Pairings (Hinted at for the series)

Kay/Seto
Cat/Yami
Kristen/Yuugi
Khaos/Ryou
I was boored =D
The story behind my OCs, Vigs and Dirche.


Tell your friends about this if you like it!

This is an ongoing saga, so long as I am here, it stays.

Episodes 1-45