Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/party

Displaying 1-11 of 11 results.
Have you ever been dancing, and you heard the bells ring? We implore you, never stop your dancing to look for the bells... if you do, you will die.
I fell in love with this song by Nightcore. It's "My Name is Rose" I recommend it for those on their way to a party and don't feel like sharing their name and giving fake numbers. ^^
This is a story about my pucca character kiki
not my sonic character
though you may recognize other interesting characters in the
story that aren't usually in anything i talk about ^^
hope you like it
Oh! and please do leave comments too ^^ enjoy ^^
OMG this is what happens when I watch Yugioh at a slumber Party!! Hahahahaaa!!

Iv'e had the ideas for this for a year or so, And now I'm finally turning into a story!! Yaaaaaay!!
Meh. Here's the story we did about the 'Fools' picture I sumbited. Uh, me, lili and Dearly_Beloved wrote this when we were bored at my birthday party last year.

I hope they don't get mad at me for posting this... xD There is, actually, an other part to this. But I don't have it on me. :p
Well, my character, Christy, is having a sleepover and she invites all of her friends.. Well, things don't turn out well. Read to find out!
This story is about when Aurora has a birthday party.
Don't really know how to describe it...just read!
Characters from Yugioh go to a party where some rather strange things happen....
A poem kinda of about a person who is at a club does some drugs and gets...u guessed it BUSTED!!!
With ruby bored as heck her and angel throw a party....them tails, knux, and shadow! 0.o and what the heck is up with the lucky charms?!?!?!?!?!