Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/phantom

Displaying 1-25 of 35 results.
I know this says its harry potter but its a Phantom of the Opera fan fic! I'm writing it on Wattpad!
Everything is fine. Until Danny, and his friends go the the market. Strange things begin happening in all different worlds. What will happen to the worlds, and the people that live there?
A short little song fic. E/C I own nothing.
Danny, Sam and Tucker go to a movie, but that's just the beginning...
Danny and his family just got new neighbors, and Danny falls for their daughter. But there is a twist. Read this to find out if this love is forbidden!
The flames consumed my life, but I'm back on my feet and I shall never cease to search for the right course down the road of destiny, but in the end will I have the strength? OC
comment?porfavor:]
this is part of a long series
of poams i've lost the others
but if i find them i will post them
A vision in the stars tell of a new Keyblade Wielder, so Sora and friends travel to where the weilder lives, Amity Park. Meanwhile, a new enemy is growing stronger. DPKH Crossover. R&R Please
this story is about a dimension trekker. it's about her adventures in Hyrule, beginning with her life in the Opera Populair. She meets one of her best friends, and discovers more about life. and more importantly about herself...
MY OC'S STORAY!
The title said it all.
Someone destroyed the Earth,
Someone destroyed their lives,
Someone's gonna pay.
Someone had better be watching their Back.
An RC done like the fairy tale Jorinda and Jorindel.
It's prom time for juniors and seniors at Casper High, including Danny, Tucker, and Sam. DxS
An old friend of Sam comes to visit, and strange things begin to happen. Vampires, werewolves, and ghostboys, oh my!
Samantha dwelled in the shadows of the western seas. She was of a kind that detested the light. And she herself was not very fond of land, especially not after what happened there...
this is a poem of the phantom of the opera
I decided to put together some of my favorite Phantom of the Opera quotes. The first 3 are my absolute favs.
OMG i was reading some FF made by Angie-chan and i was all like "ZOMFG! i should make a fan-fic!" And then i started to talk to myself(again!;__;); I know what ur thinking"Wow! this chick is Coo-coo";__; i know i am! ok?! well...this takes place on Grad.
This a stroy Where I plan to Do the Impossible...
I'm gonna make 3 Couples in one story!
It can go either way... That's What's Exciting and I don't mean As Yaoi or Yuri I mean any Couple.
When a new student Comes to Dannys school He becomes Danny Friend, but when he goes into Dannys parents lab he sees a green bottle thinking it was soda he drunk it, but it was ectoplasm and thats when he became Devon Phantom!
It's Spring Break and Danny, Sam, and Tucker have met a girl named Katrina. Danny likes her but his friends have their own opinions. To them something strange is going on and Danny is the target. But after a while Tucker falls under the new girl's spell, leaving Sam all alone. Until Valerie joins her.
Read to find out more.
Kerkera, a young orphaned child is left in the care of Madame Florie, the Paris Opera House Mistress. But when she receives a black ribbon rose, the mysteries of the old Hall being to take hold. Has some new songs and some original. The names are differen
You can't fight g r a v i t y
This is Chris Fenton's poem about her and her dad, Danny. Please Read! It's short and sweet!
[One Shot] Danny never realized until now that his heart stopped beating whenever he turned ghost. . . but he was glad that it did. This was written to go with a picture I drew at deviantart, but it slowly turned into fanfic. [Danny & Valerie]