Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/red

Displaying 1-18 of 18 results.
Excerpts from a story about trying to save the world... from itself.
She awoke cold and abandon in a small apartment room ,the only hint to the meaning of it all lies in a single room ,room 208, perhaps on the way she will discover the secret to silent hill and it ''s seemingly endless nightmare .
there is a light
Title explains itself, read on if you want.
After the Tallest tell ZiM that he's just a joke, he is determined to end their amusement-and his life. But Dib, stubborn little big-headed Dib, stops him and convinces the Irken to go and pay the Tallest a little visit...
this is for an assignment i did for ELA. it is Little Red Riding Hood from the wolf's point of view.
This is my second novel and the third in the Lone Wolf/ Red Dragon Series. The second in the series was written by my friend. Anywho, in this story a few people die, new friendships are formed, new loves discovered, and new enemies arise.
Matt Khan and Argol Vazin. Two very different people from two very different worlds. What happens when fate brings them both together to rise up and fight for the ones that they care about? You'll have to read on to find out!
just the diary of Red XIII after Meteor was destroyed!!
This is a story, I had to write for english, yeah, it's weird.
a poem about a bird.
This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!
This is one side of a two side story i'm writin with my gf kayla, make sure to read her parts too!
This was a English project. This is cool for those who would like to learn about the Red Fox.
Awsome ode to the Sox I wrote before they won the 2004 world series! I prayed with this before the ALDS. Sox fans give a shout! (comment) Or yankee fans so I can laugh at you!
I LOVE THIS ONE!!!!
I wanted to do poems of all the colors (well the main ones) Because I see poeple doing it all the time, so I figured "HEY! I'll give it a try." ^^
just a little fic with me and my frends. nix is a new guy. hes perty kool. as soon as i can find a scanner that'll work with my computer ill submit a pic of all my chars! neehee!