Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/spirit

Displaying 1-13 of 13 results.
It hadd all been so perfect...until Maka found out...
Spyro meets a powerful young Dragoness, called Cyra, who has a prophecy foretold about her being linked to the Dragon Gods themselves and the evil Raku wants to seduce her and turn her to Darkness to take the universe under his rule...
Short chapters i know, but its my first story i ever wrote so be kind about it
I dunno Keiko wanted me too write a story along time ago and my pictures will not upload.tell me if you like it and i will write more i already have more i just want to see if people like it please dont make fun of it
I wrote this based on an instance that happened not too long ago. It meant so much to me and inspired me a great deal, so I wrote this short little story about my experience and feelings.
This is a story about a 16 year old guy with powers! It's got spirits, and well....stuff! I tried hard on this one so please check it out!
The sprit tree is about a tree that takes peoples souls. Each chapter is about a different person soul that the tree took.
Spirit, Rain, Esperanza, the works, you know. But with a little twist.
When Spirit and Rain have their foal will it like it here? Will something drastic happen that will affect the foal for life? R&R
Another original short story that I originally wrote for school, but it kicks @$$, so I thought I would share it with you guys.
Lorrie is a spirt and has some power connected to how a world should be destroyed or kept alive but who should unlock this power: Sora or Ansem. Sorry it's short.
This story focuses on the White Angel, Spirit the Hedgehog.
I dedicate this story to Eunice Vun, my friend and part-time editor, who inspired and helped me with ideas when I was stuck. Thanks a whole heap Eunice! Oh yes, and also Mr Gavin Marshall, known as Mr M, for pushing me to my greatest extent with word