Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/Vampire

Displaying 1-13 of 13 results.
She dreams
In the story the witch named Luchie has to pick to either become a lycan or a vampire along the line of the fight she learns that not every one she loved is who they are she learns that her parents are alive but will she be able to see them?
This is about a girl named, Max. She and her little brother live in Colorado. A beautiful state with wonderful sights. But, when they wonder near a huge abyss, their lives change forever.
This story is kinda... well, not done yet. That, and I can't believe I wrote something like this without being forced to.
I had never thought of actally loving someone.Let alone thinking of death.I had allways thought love never came with a price to pay,but death by loving someone seemed to cruel to me.
Practice writing
When a boy becomes a vampire...he is faced with difficulties as his hunger begins to get the better of him. Will someone he loves get hurt? Read to find out...

comments?
A vampire girl, wishing to become normal. She meets a man, hoping he can help. Can he?
Vampire story MUCH MUCH better then any of my other's and much more interesting I should think.
A young teenage girl is kidnapped because of her heratige and forced to become a Steil, an elemental being bound for war. Will she get away or adapt to the unatural life the Steils?
Strange things are happening to Mort. He's had this one dream as long as he could remember and now he's wondering if it was a repressed memory. If it had happened why weren't the other villagers warned about this man? Was the King apart of it?
The darkness of the shadows hides many secrets, some too terrifying and great to even begin to imagine, but one of the most terrifying of all, is not what the shadows hide, but who chooses to hide in the shadows. Watching you eternally, like vampire
It's about this girl who is a vampire and she's sick of killing people and all... yeah... it's her thoughts on page...