Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/diary

Displaying 1-17 of 17 results.
I need to get this off my chest, so please bear with me... It may not be all in order... I'm just writing everything as it comes..

This will be fun.

This is all about before and during Yuna''s Pilgrimage, a diary of her thoughts as it was all happening.
Diaries is about two very different girls that become friends. I wrote this story ages ago and haven't done anything with it so I'm putting it here.
The mind of the girl in the attic is dank and dark at most hours. Not for the easily saddened.

((A/N- If you have any ideas for the story, characters, plots, or just want to leave in your two cent's worth, please, feel free to comment.))
What goes in the mind of that bouncy, happy little girl we love to call Celestial? How about we find out here. Undoubtly filled with happiness, glee, and wonder, a must-read if you like your cheeriness.
I found Orochimaru's Diary!!!!!
Let's read it!!!X3
the first 2 chapters are her scrapbook and the rest is a iary
Alekazem and Selina (mine and ladychoas's OCs) look through Marik's, Bakura's, Ryo's, Maik's, and Yami's diary entries...
Romance, Action, comedy, poetry, Diary, where to place it? This story is going to be a published novel, but there is no specific genre to place it. It can be considered any of the ubove.
Just some fanfic I wrote about Chao Diaries. Life in the chao garden from the chao's point of view. A few made up chao. A few chao I actually raised. Each chapter is a different diary, so... Spoiler rating for descriptions of chao, gardens, etc.
This is the diary of Natalie. An insane girl that doesn't know she's crazy...very interesting...yeah...please read and enjoy! The first entry is kinda poetic...
Vance. A teenager who's half blind & a bit clumsy with his gun. Discovers that he is diagnosed with GeoStigma. This is the story of what he went through.
this thing u can look at 24-7... i will post a new 1 every few days or soo... okay?? kewl... Comments are accepted:)
The story’s revealed from the characters perspectives -- as diary entries.
Yaoi insinuations, nothing more.
Meant to be humorous... ^_^
the diary of a roman slave. very interesting. kind of sad.
Ever wonder what it is exactly that a teenage girl is thinking? Have you ever been curious just a little bit? Well here you can read every thought and word of this one teenage girl. Get to know her on a personal level and get in touch with a soft spo
A depressing, normal hedgehog names Lightning (I took his name...mwee) is writing in a diary. Everything that happens to him goes in here...And it's his only chance to understand his own life.